XBOX360 owners,what games do you guys prefer?

bmf5150

• Members

Gears is good but short, fun multiplayer.
Halo is way {censored}ing overrated.
Mass Effect is good but get ready to be BURIED in {censored}ing dialogue.
Assassin's Creed is good but kind of repetative and has a couple control issues.
Bioshock is really good.
Call of Duty 4 is supposed to be really good.
The Orange Box is a must have.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gears is good but short, fun multiplayer.

Halo is way {censored}ing overrated.

Mass Effect is good but get ready to be BURIED in {censored}ing dialogue.

Assassin's Creed is good but kind of repetative and has a couple control issues.

Bioshock is really good.

Call of Duty 4 is supposed to be really good.

The Orange Box is a must have.

I think I agree on all points. Play GOW story line on insane difficulty only. Thats the best way to make the game feel longer. I need to get my hands on cod4. looks bad ass and is getting good reviews. orange box rules too.

• Members
at that point I'd softmod the xbox and burn all my games since it thinks they are dvd's anyways. That or reformat the thing and make it run on linux. I'd like to get an xbox just to do mods to. Maybe I can pick up a basic used one cheap one of these days and mod it until I am blue in the face.

if anyone here plays gears ad me. dude hammer 666 i'll be shure to give you a whooping
;)
haha

i will sell you my original xbox..

• Members

Gears of War is a must....

mass effect has owned my life for the last little while. Deepest game I've played in a WHILE. Lots of reading tho

Skate is a hell of a good time. Easily the best skating game released to date, if youre into that thing

Dead Rising is mindless zombie killing fun. In a mall where pretty much everything is a weapon. Park Benches, CDs, guitars... Good times...and it's player's choice or whatever now, so it's only like $30

Assassin's Creed is an overall great game...kind of repetitive at times, but well worth the experience...gorgeous game

I've been hooked on Fight Night Round 3 a lot too. If you liked the other fight night games, this is a no brainer. Improving on a great formula...not perfect for sure, but decent.

Orange Box if you don't have it on PC, for sure

• Members

I just started on insane with my buddy. it definitely is frustrating.

The last boss fight is a bitch on Insane because the guy gives you NO space, he pretty much makes a B-line for your ass but at least you have a buddy with you.

• Members

I'll definatly go with COD4, one of the best modern warfare games I've ever played, online and campaign.

As for driving games, I'd wait because the new burnout paradise is coming out this month. I think the last one sucked but I d/l the demo and WOW it was so much fun. The map is gigantic and it had the BEST graphics I've ever seen (better than GOW)and I'm not much into driving games either.

My xbox however is broken (red ring of death) and I had to ship it off, on my XMAS BREAK.:mad:

• Members
Sure any game is short if you play on easy. Play on Veteran on COD4, that'll take ya a while.

I feel like normal difficulty was a good balance. Sure hardened or veteran makes the game longer, but you'll be replaying the same building 50 times, not exactly enjoyable. Its still pretty hard at times, the escape part of the sniper mission took me a few tries :mad:

Archived