Saturday NFL Playoff Thread!!!

MonikerLewinsky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are my picks, Only one I missed last week was that I had the Skins winning.

Jacksonville over the Pats

NY Giants over the Cowgirls with Tony Romeo

Green Bay over Seatle

Colts over the San Diego Super Chargers

The Pats are probably going to win, but one can hope. I root for anyone that plays Dallas, I have for a long time. No love for the Pats either though....

• Members
I couldn't be MORE proud of them! After the 1st game(debacle) I predicted a 3-13 season. And we just fired the Defensive Coordinator...if we can turn the Defense around...we'll be a force!!!
:cop:

He he, I just wanted to use that pic.

My Sis and her family live in Chagrin Falls. My nephew's first and only tattoo is a Browns helmet. Next year, man, next year.

• Members

He he, I just wanted to use that pic.

My Sis and her family live in Chagrin Falls. My nephew's first and only tattoo is a Browns helmet. Next year, man, next year.

Oh God...don't say next year. I'm so sick of the Cleveland Sports slogan. "Next year is our year!!!!!" Then another Fail.

• Members

Oh God...don't say next year. I'm so sick of the Cleveland Sports slogan. "Next year is our year!!!!!" Then another Fail.

isnt that the cubs slogan?

at least chicago has had other sucessful sports franchises though, cleveland is just cursed. very sorry for your wasted efforts year after year, but i thought the browns looked pretty darn good this year.

Archived