So my band is done

Sordid1

• Members

Angry Gods of the Radio are officially calling it a day and riding off into the sunset seperately. It has been a great two and a half years but due to some life changes and what not we decided to part ways. It was a blast and I hold all the guys in the highest regard and look to be doing something again really soon (which is why I figured right now was a great time to change amps!). Anyway, just thought i'd share I hate to be making this post and really never thought I would be like anything there is always the possibility of it disolving.

_Shane

• Members

You broke up after 2 and a half years? that is aprox the time I have been setting my current thrash band up..just need a bass player. As soon as we get a bass player I will leave the band and tell them not to use my songs. hahahahahahahahah!

• Members

Mojo sent.

I just left my band of 3 years to persue a project that's more my style, with musicians I've known and have been dying to work with.

Look to the future

I am really past the being sad thing and am looking forward. I have some leads on something new and hopefully sooner than later on that but i'm prepared to take my sweet time and make sure everyone is 100% on the same page. Musically we were doing exactly what I wanted but I know there was one guy in the band that was drifting towards more classic rock stuff which is fine. It was a good ride but as said usually these things are a blessing in disguise.

• Members
Sorry to hear that Shane but it sounds like it was the right thing to do.

At least you got to open for Godsmack
:thu:

That ws an amazing experience Scott and one I will look back at fondly forever. We also recorded a disc i'm very proud of so I have a lot of fond memories and going forward I hope to make some new ones. I have a third baby on the way (a boy this time finally!) so it's a good time to take a little break anyway.

• Members

sorry to hear that man, I thought you'd be able to get it going again

but with a son on the way - it does sound like a good time for a break!

Good luck with everything

I didn't say I was taking a break just time to get a new band formed and get ready to gig. that will take a few months for sure.

Archived