MY BANDS NEW DEMO IS DONE! PLEASE TAKE A LISTEN INSIDE:

flaming turd

• Members

Cymbal level sounds fine to me in balance with the drums. They probably need a compression adjustment cause they breathe in and out depending on what the other tracks are doing. The foundation is pretty good just needs a bit of minor tweaking mostly to the compression. It's pretty much a wall of noise now. oh and ditch the synth strings on cherish the rain. Sounds like early 90's christian rock strings.... not good. How bout a drawbar organ while riding the leslie slow/fast switch?

Pretty good sonically for the genre!!!

• Members

Cymbal level sounds fine to me in balance with the drums. They probably need a compression adjustment cause they breathe in and out depending on what the other tracks are doing. The foundation is pretty good just needs a bit of minor tweaking mostly to the compression. It's pretty much a wall of noise now. oh and ditch the synth strings on cherish the rain. Sounds like early 90's christian rock strings.... not good. How bout a drawbar organ while riding the leslie slow/fast switch?

Pretty good sonically for the genre!!!

Thanks man, I'll have to talk to him about the strings.

• Members

Sounds really good to me. I dig the music a lot and think it is very marketable to a wide audience! Guitars sound KILLER THICK! Very big sound, catchy too.

I listened to all the songs btw. Also added you as a friend to my band piranha.

NIce.

Thanks. I really helps to hear comments like this. Glad you like it.

• Members

you're welcome, you take comments like these very well.

not that it means anything but I could be just jerk off doesn't know much when it comes to getting a good song together, and even less about sonics.

I actually do studio work with studio blue here in Providence RI. I've recorded a few bands at Berklee as well I was a student.

It's rare for me to hear something that good even from bands that do light touring. Trust me I was nitpicking because everythings put together very well I can see someone easily wanting to help you get where you want to go with your music.

I would only hope you guys would all give me comments this helpful for any of the stuff I'm putting together!

• Members

you're welcome, you take comments like these very well.

not that it means anything but I could be just jerk off doesn't know much when it comes to getting a good song together, and even less about sonics.

I actually do studio work with studio blue here in Providence RI. I've recorded a few bands at Berklee as well I was a student.

It's rare for me to hear something that good even from bands that do light touring. Trust me I was nitpicking because everythings put together very well I can see someone easily wanting to help you get where you want to go with your music.

I would only hope you guys would all give me comments this helpful for any of the stuff I'm putting together!

Thanks man, I hope you're right.

Lets hear some of those recordings of yours!

Archived