Stuff Hardtail Likes....

BadHorsie

• Members

bahahhahhaaha

yeah, like that's anything close to the {censored} you usually post

r74.jpg

try that
:freak:

I've been known to give HT {censored} (see my earlier posts), but I'm gonna wear his moccasins for a minute.

In his defense, the lady above is maybe about an "Iowa 7.5", not ugly by any means, and if you're into really, really big non-fake tits (as HT obviously is), she's probably pretty much right on-target, veins and all.

And were I single, and she were someone that I hit it off with, then yes, I'm pretty sure I'd bang her like a salvation army drum.

So even though I've given HT a hard time, a lot of his posts are okay in my book.

I mean, she doesn't make me go, "giggity giggity giggity!", but under the right circumstance, I could see myself getting turned on.

Okay,

/peace and love fest

Goddamn, HT, stop posting the {censored}ing livestock!!! :poke: :wave:

• Members

I've been known to give HT {censored} (see my earlier posts), but I'm gonna wear his moccasins for a minute.

In his defense, the lady above is maybe about an "Iowa 7.5", not ugly by any means, and if you're into really, really big non-fake tits (as HT obviously is), she's probably pretty much right on-target, veins and all.

And were I single, and she were someone that I hit it off with, then yes, I'm pretty sure I'd bang her like a salvation army drum.

So even though I've given HT a hard time, a lot of his posts are okay in my book.

I mean, she doesn't make me go, "giggity giggity giggity!", but under the right circumstance, I could see myself getting turned on.

Okay,

/peace and love fest

Goddamn, HT, stop posting the {censored}ing livestock!!! :poke:
:wave:

Yeah I tried to find a worse offender but I just didn't feel like wading through a buncha old HT posts.

I will say that he gets it right from time to time with a bangin' chick with big cans, but it just makes it worse because then you can't say he ALWAYS posts cows!

:mad:

• Members

Yeah I tried to find a worse offender but I just didn't feel like wading through a buncha old HT posts.

I will say that he gets it right from time to time with a bangin' chick with big cans, but it just makes it worse because then you can't say he ALWAYS posts cows!

:mad:

Yeah, he's got mad skillz at lulling you into a false sense of security, then BAM!!! :freak:

Archived