Stuff Brazilian people like

ericwylde

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thrash/death band from brazil, guitars = thrash and vox are death.

Torture Squad is cool :thu:

my favorite brazilian old school thrash/death band is Claustrofobia :rawk:
http://www.myspace.com/claustrofobia :love:

[YOUTUBE]iuT4mxXFJnU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PfQATHvtpNQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WVambktHoNk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KdQvf5xqwOc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UbMxPDjpARI[/YOUTUBE]

Korzus is nice too
they are on the road since 1983

[YOUTUBE]sVczPetQYrQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uzY38hp3p2k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_G94Sg47xes[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sVczPetQYrQ[/YOUTUBE]

:thu:

• Members

Brazil seems like such an intense place to live, lotsa thrash metal, BJJ, tiny bikinis and movies like city of god

no, we don't have lotsa thrash metal. in a big city (500k and up) you can find one or two of those if you're lucky and live in the south or southeast. jiu jitsu has been decadent for the past 6 years, the bikinis are small, but there aren't so many hot asses to honor them (more than in the US, that's for sure), and city of god is by far (and I mean interstellar far) the best movie we've ever made.

living here is boring and mediocre. you don't know how lucky you all are to live in the US.

• Members
no, we don't have lotsa thrash metal. in a big city (500k and up) you can find one or two of those if you're lucky and live in the south or southeast. jiu jitsu has been decadent for the past 6 years, the bikinis are small, but there aren't so many hot asses to honor them (more than in the US, that's for sure), and city of god is by far (and I mean interstellar far) the best movie we've ever made.

living here is boring and mediocre. you don't know how lucky you all are to live in the US.

we do have A LOT of old school thrash bands in the underground, and not only in the south/southwest
we don't have FAMOUS thrash bands, except sepultura
and there's a lot of hot asses here too
where the hell do you live??? :confused:
:mad:

Archived