Scary Video: North American Union

ckreon

• Members

I KNOW this will sound dumb@ssical, but I'd been reading and hearing in Christian circles since the '70s or so about chips in hands being the mark of the beast -- being unable to buy or sell without it. As crazy as it sounds, if this isn't all total BS I wonder if there's been some actual workings of assisting an anti-religion push in order to make it all the more easy to shut down what will surely be their lack of complying in accepting a forced installation of a chip in their arms or hands.

If you get down to it, religion can be twisted to create a LOT of fearmongering.

They said the same thing about the Social Security Numbers back when that started...even currency and credit cards can be thought of in the same light...

I don't put much faith in the Bible when it comes to stretching it to fit circumstances of today. The problems we are seeing are because of US, not some sign from above. If we can get the masses to realize that, maybe we can prevent ourselves from going back to the Dark Ages.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd have to say you're missing the whole point. Washington isn't the one behind this. Our government isn't the one doing this. Its the people on top, who control the very things that the government uses (media, trade, money, etc.) - All the work is being done AROUND the government, using key people for the right price and incentive. You think that there aren't people that control our media? You think there aren't people that control our money flow and trade regulations?

Take a look around man, no one in the US has a clue about anything else going on in the world. We're totally isolated in our world of information, we're fed whatever is put on the airwaves, and that is taken as truth.

When's the last time you traveled to Afghanistan, China, Iraq, or any other country to see what's really going on?

troof!

• Members

If you get down to it, religion can be twisted to create a LOT of fearmongering.

They said the same thing about the Social Security Numbers back when that started...even currency and credit cards can be thought of in the same light...

I don't put much faith in the Bible when it comes to stretching it to fit circumstances of today. The problems we are seeing are because of US, not some sign from above. If we can get the masses to realize that, maybe we can prevent ourselves from going back to the Dark Ages.

+ a bazillion

• Members

I'm glad some people are able to grab the bigger picture here and the sequence of events up to this point.

There was even a video with the "head" Rockefeller saying...gah let me find it:

[YOUTUBE]brYWujMC-0k[/YOUTUBE]

So, does C-SPAN commit to conspiracy theories as well?

The thing here is, this isn't a government plot against the people. Its an elitist plot from people that have enough to power to do it with or without the government's consent. They go AROUND our government, with a few key figures bought off, and they can make all the necessary things happen. Because just as some of us are witnessing in this thread, our people won't be forced into this crap, THEY WILL DEMAND IT!

And, I imagine some people don't understand, or fail to believe that these "elitist" figures have that much power. Well, its really pretty simple - they are all bankers, and they all control the biggest banks in the world, thus controlling the money - NOT ONLY IN THE US, BUT WORLDWIDE! Thus, why Africa and Europe are have already become borderless countries economically speaking. If you control the money, you control the very means of life for every civilized person on this planet. How do you not get that?

I hope there are enough people left to stand up to this when the time comes. This entire plot fails if even a quarter of our people realize that we have worth and power. We could march right to the Rockefeller Mansion(s) and pull some old-style justice (just like France, Russia, Greece, Rome, and every other country before us did at some point). Then again, and more likely, we could sit on our butts in front of the TV while the wife goes shopping.

• Members

I hear you, but it still seems to match up pretty closely with what is stated in the Bible regardless of everything else it might say. It's enough to make me ponder things a bit, anyway.

• Members

So, does C-SPAN commit to conspiracy theories as well?

Dude ... you can't seriously be using this as evidence of a NAU conspiracy? This is clearly spliced and overdubbed with a narrative. Rockefeller makes absolutely no mention of a single currency here, nor anything about NAU. All he is saying is that he's glad Cheney supported the FTA. Check out the profile of the person who posted that video ... he's probably holed up in a cabin in the rockies somewhere with a stockpile of artillery. Fear-mongering is not the way to forward your agenda.

BTW, I think Cheney is a douchebag.

• Members
I hope there are enough people left to stand up to this when the time comes. This entire plot fails if even a quarter of our people realize that we have worth and power. We could march right to the Rockefeller Mansion(s) and pull some old-style justice (just like France, Russia, Greece, Rome, and every other country before us did at some point). Then again, and more likely, we could sit on our butts in front of the TV while the wife goes shopping.

That is exactly what I am saying! And if this whole thing goes down, better believe I'm all in with my life. My grand kids will live in United States of AMERICA, not the NAU!!! How about the rest of you? Isn't there some hackers that can {censored} with these guys bank accounts!!! :lol:

Were gonna have to take America back by force when the time comes...

• Members

That is exactly what I am saying! And if this whole thing goes down, better believe I'm all in with my life. My grand kids will live in United States of AMERICA, not the NAU!!! How about the rest of you? Isn't there some hackers that can {censored} with these guys bank accounts!!!
:lol:

Were gonna have to take America back by force when the time comes...

Nah man, only the old-school haxcorz had principles, these days they're all about the almighty dollar, excuse me I mean Amero. They aren't gonna haxcorz their bosses.

• Members

actually...hacking could definitely wield some devestation on these companies. Of course, as was pointed out, finding people that would help is the trouble. Then again, when everything hits the fan, I think it will be clear who is on who's side.

• Members

I think I'm in the minority here. I don't see why this theoretical NAU is a bad thing... It seems to have worked for Europe quite nicely....

I guess I don't think merging, for lack of a better word, is such a horrible idea.

I don't think it's safe to say exactly how the Euro has worked out for Europe for quite some time.

• Members

actually...hacking could definitely wield some devestation on these companies. Of course, as was pointed out, finding people that would help is the trouble. Then again, when everything hits the fan, I think it will be clear who is on who's side.

Did I come up with that? lol but...Yes they would. Like you said, when the time comes I think something will go good for our side. Damn, if this gets serious we need to put together a group of people that can communicate without being "watched". It's doable, but I think we would definately have to start planning now! Where are there such good hackers available though?

But from what I've seen some of the best hackers I know are MIDDLE CLASS and working for the Geek Squad, haha. Maybe we won't have to try so hard after all.

• Members
That is exactly what I am saying! And if this whole thing goes down, better believe I'm all in with my life. My grand kids will live in United States of AMERICA, not the NAU!!! How about the rest of you? Isn't there some hackers that can {censored} with these guys bank accounts!!!

Were gonna have to
take America back
by force when the time comes...

america is not your country, you just live there while the wealthy harvest your dollars.

• Members

heres why merging is a bad Idea...and why everything is {censored}ed beyond fixing... we have {censored} on the constitution now since 1912... guess what happened in 1912? the IRS... an un-constitutional branch of government used to tax the people to a federal gov't...the exact same {censored}ing thing that our fore-fathers fought and died against... ever since then it has been all about the governments advantage to having control over big business and now adays working together with the mass media to keep the american sheeple busy instead of actually thinking for themselves.

however, there is no way in hell that all the true Americans out there with their guns are going to let a bunch of suits {censored} all over what our families have fought and died to protect.

America, I have a message for you...

WAKE THE {censored} UP!

• Members
america is not your country, you just live there while the wealthy harvest your dollars.

It IS our country, and believe me, those Harvesters can be taken down just as fast as they got wealthy. There is ALWAYS a balance, there is ALWAYS a weakness. They found ours, it's only a matter of time until we find theirs... When the time comes, this country will go back to its original "For the people ways". If not, there is a whole lot of Americans who will die trying. Myself included.

:thu::cop:

• Members
I'm officially scared of you ...
:cry:

don't fear me...I, in no way, shape or form wish pain on anyone... But if you lose respect for the document that ended slavery, that gave women an equal right, that said {censored} YOU to a tyrannical Gov't and that made it possible for the advances of other countries independence, then God help you, because I will fight to the death to defend that document:thu:

• Members

If this goes down, it will only give Americans a chance to strengthen. We will once again pull together and overcome. It's in our nature. Just like the good old days. We will never just lay down and take it in the rear!

The way I see from an optimistic POV, America needs something like this. Cause when it happens, we'll see past race, religion, etc. and pull together as a NATION. We'll stand together and take it to whatever it is trying to take us down!

• Members

It's funny to watch people talk about {censored} they don't understand.

no, I understand... they pay a figure head (the royal family) out of their taxes, they pay the gov't itself out of their taxes, and they also pay for they're healthcare, out of their taxes...

Figure heads, poloticians and doctors are pretty wealthy...and they pay money to them...

hmmm...

• Members
If this goes down, it will only give Americans a chance to strengthen. We will once again pull together and overcome. It's in our nature. Just like the good old days. We will never just lay down and take it in the rear!

The way I see from an optimistic POV, America needs something like this. Cause when it happens, we'll see past race, religion, etc. and pull together as a NATION. We'll stand together and take it to whatever it is trying to take us down!

I'm going to hide and watch it all on TV .... :snax:

• Members

don't fear me...I, in no way, shape or form wish pain on anyone... But if you lose respect for the document that ended slavery, that gave women an equal right, that said {censored} YOU to a tyrannical Gov't and that made it possible for the advances of other countries independence, then God help you, because I will fight to the death to defend that document:thu:

I'm right there with you. If it's a fighting chance of giving my grandchildren a future with the ideas that America was formed, I will be there one whole step of the way.

Archived