Scary Video: North American Union

ckreon

• Members

I know some people may have already seen/heard about this and dismissed it (I know I did - even though I was a bit worried). But after seeing this, and looking into it a little bit further...I'm truly unsure about the total moral blindness of people. Doesn't anyone have self-worth anymore? This is getting ridiculous.

[YOUTUBE]vuBo4E77ZXo[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought so to until I looked a bit more into it:

Ron Paul on it:

[YOUTUBE]_ccxQRaLIOM[/YOUTUBE]

Lou Dobbs on it:

[YOUTUBE]T74VA3xU0EA[/YOUTUBE]

generally speaking, conspiracy theories aren't usually acted on by political figures hoping to gain ground, or established media heads (however biased they might be).

• Members

That's why revolution is vital in all countries from time to time to over turn those entrenched in the ivory towers. If not they slowly plot and act to curtail human freedoms to protect their own interests.

They will never implant a chip in myself or my son, and if they demand it I will leave this country.

• Members

Well...I will say it isn't bull{censored} people. This has been in the works for some time. Look, by the time they are done, they will have partisans for the Telcom industry on wire tapping, throw no restrictions on the patriot act, make laws for your kids and you to get vaccinations you don't need or want, eat {censored}ty non healthy food so you are fat, and tell you how to vote.

.....wait, they do that now!:mad::mad::cop:

• Members

Seems pretty far-fetched. Really. Secrets of that magnitude generally do not stay out of the mainstream media for long. Like domestic wiretapping, like Watergate, like many other things. Washington is very bad at keeping secrets, despite what some conspiracy theorists would like to believe.

Just my two cents. :idk:

• Members

Seems pretty far-fetched. Really. Secrets of that magnitude generally do not stay out of the mainstream media for long. Like domestic wiretapping, like Watergate, like many other things. Washington is very bad at keeping secrets, despite what some conspiracy theorists would like to believe.

Just my two cents.
:idk:

I'd have to say you're missing the whole point. Washington isn't the one behind this. Our government isn't the one doing this. Its the people on top, who control the very things that the government uses (media, trade, money, etc.) - All the work is being done AROUND the government, using key people for the right price and incentive. You think that there aren't people that control our media? You think there aren't people that control our money flow and trade regulations?

Take a look around man, no one in the US has a clue about anything else going on in the world. We're totally isolated in our world of information, we're fed whatever is put on the airwaves, and that is taken as truth.

When's the last time you traveled to Afghanistan, China, Iraq, or any other country to see what's really going on?

• Members

I'd have to say you're missing the whole point. Washington isn't the one behind this. Our government isn't the one doing this. Its the people on top, who control the very things that the government uses (media, trade, money, etc.) - All the work is being done AROUND the government, using key people for the right price and incentive. You think that there aren't people that control our media? You think there aren't people that control our money flow and trade regulations?

Take a look around man, no one in the US has a clue about anything else going on in the world. We're totally isolated in our world of information, we're fed whatever is put on the airwaves, and that is taken as truth.

When's the last time you traveled to Afghanistan, China, Iraq, or any other country to see what's really going on?

Dude - relax. You might scare some impressionable kids around here.

• Members

while this is a a conspiracy theory, it still had to originate from some ideas that were similar or close to what they are talking about, right? so i dont think this should be taken to lightly, but when they talk about this 1984 future world crap i always remember the group of rebels who fight against the government... to bad things dont always workout the way they do in the movies...

• Members

I can say I'm truly surprised more people aren't concerned about this.

BTW - I edited my other post, I posted the wrong video about Lou Dobbs.

You are surprised that not everyone is as gullible as you are? Zeitgeist is a load of bull{censored}. Do some REAL research, not just the kind that supports what you want to hear. The whole thing is made up.

• Members

LOL. Jeebus Christ people love their flippin' conspiracies. I think it's so ironic that these conspiracy theorists are so concerned over who's got control of who's mind, when they don't even have control of their own.

And WTF is up with CNN? Is it Entertainment Tonight, or Paranoia Central? Between Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck you'd think that the Apocalypse was coming and was being led by an illegal alien name Fernando. :rolleyes:

• Members
LOL. Jeebus Christ people love their flippin' conspiracies. I think it's so ironic that these conspiracy theorists are so concerned over who's got control of who's mind, when they don't even have control of their own.

And WTF is up with CNN? Is it Entertainment Tonight, or Paranoia Central? Between Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck you'd think that the Apocalypse was coming and was being led by an illegal alien name Fernando.
:rolleyes:

You can say that about CNN, but definitely not about CNBC. The guy on CNBC was clearly talking about the NAU, and the Amero.

• Members

Dont forget the Twin Towers were brought down by a beam from space. There are maths and everything backing it up!

LOLZ, the space beam {censored} is teh funniez, but don't think that just because there are legions of tinfoil hats that there aren't people in high positions in our government that want a one world government, and subjugation of all dissent.

Personally, I feel the eradication of nationalism is the first step we can achieve in the betterment of humanity's lot in life, but not in a way that requires we all be electronically tagged for easy retrieval.

• Members

Just my two cents.
:idk:

Really?

So Area 51 has been around for how long now...40-50 years? Thousands of people have been working there for decades, so you'd expect someone to get drunk and spout their mouth off (it's happened in a few cases, but the people who talk can't back up their claims with proof). The average American has no clue what goes on there.

Oh wait...Area 51 doesn't exist. That's what the government said.:rolleyes:

• Members

LOLZ, the space beam {censored} is teh funniez, but don't think that just because there are legions of tinfoil hats that there aren't people in high positions in our government that want a one world government, and subjugation of all dissent.

Personally, I feel the eradication of nationalism is the first step we can achieve in the betterment of humanity's lot in life, but not in a way that requires we all be electronically tagged for easy retrieval.

I dont doubt the fact there are people high in g'ment wanting a one world government, but the likelyhood of it happening is so tiny that its nothing to worry about.

Unless you wanna go and read about how all government leaders are related through an ancient bloodline, and theyre all lizards. I mean, that argument is also substantiated with some good evidence. Doesnt mean its not bull{censored}.

• Members

That's why revolution is vital in all countries from time to time to over turn those entrenched in the ivory towers. If not they slowly plot and act to curtail human freedoms to protect their own interests.

They will never implant a chip in myself or my son, and if they demand it I will leave this country.

You're missing the point. This will be a worldwide system. You either comply or you cannot transact.

Archived