Scary Video: North American Union

ckreon

• Members

I've been saying it for years:

We are so {censored}ed. We've been letting our freedoms get legislated away bit by bit by bit and in a generation or two, we'll be lucky if "free speech" has any meaning at all anymore.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why revolution is vital in all countries from time to time to over turn those entrenched in the ivory towers. If not they slowly plot and act to curtail human freedoms to protect their own interests.

They will never implant a chip in myself or my son, and if they demand it I will leave this country.

+1

• Members

NAU is inevitable. The plan to crash the dollar was in the works years ago in order to level our value with Canada's. BTW, any checked the value of a Peso since the the mid-80's? It's climbing up there.

Oh, when they decide to chip everyone, there won't be a civilized nation you can go to and not accept it.

NAU will be in full effect by 2020.

• Members

NAU is inevitable. The plan to crash the dollar was in the works years ago in order to level our value with Canada's. BTW, any checked the value of a Peso since the the mid-80's? It's climbing up there.

Oh, when they decide to chip everyone, there won't be a civilized nation you can go to and not accept it.

NAU will be in full effect by 2020.

I think you'll find that markets in fact establish the value of the dollar, which is affected by interest rates, economy, etc.

• Members
I have family in one of the highest offices of my state. About a decade ago, we learned about the NAU and the massive superhighways that would be built from South AMerica to the US. It was really no secret. The plans were made out in the open. My family bought land along those proposed routes and made a small fortune.

So to all ya'll that think the North American Union is a "conspiracy theory"....that "conspiracy theory" sure did pay well
:)

BTW - we're positioned for the Amero currency now. I have no debt, I sold my real estate 2 years ago at it's peak...and I cashed out all my investments.. All I have is gold and am waiting for the arrival of the Amero.

But I'm sure ya'll think the Amero is a conspiracy theory too LOL
:wave:
Have fun waiting in line at the bank when the dollar collapses.

None, I have seen pics of the Amero. A bussiness site released the pics.

• Members

Its all been planned out for a while. Its funny how our Goverment denies it, but the Candian goverment doesn't.

Of course it's been studied, but why does THAT scare you so much?

Read this

And for those who are too lazy, an excerpt from the research paper:

Conclusions

Although the recent research on the effects of borders and common currencies on trade, output, and welfare initially produced eye-opening estimates that were at least an order of magnitude larger than commonly believed, a careful review of the methodologies employed and of the interpretation of the results has significantly reduced the size of the estimates and raised questions that preclude drawing firm conclusions for policy. In the main, this research finds that economic linkages are far tighter within, than among, nation-states. These findings were interpreted as implying that borders and separate national currencies represent significant barriers to trade, but, in fact, this research was unable to provide completely convincing explanations for either set of facts.

I hardly think this is a ringing endorsement of a common currency or abolishing borders from the Canadian government ...

• Members
I think you'll find that markets in fact establish the value of the dollar, which is affected by interest rates, economy, etc.

Are you trying to say that government set monetary policy does not affect currency values? Ohhh, so I guess all the countries established central banks for no reason. :rolleyes:

• Members
Are you trying to say that government set monetary policy does not affect currency values? Ohhh, so I guess all the countries established central banks for no reason.
:rolleyes:

I'm familiar with the concept of central banks ... I mentioned interest rates, which are set initially by the Bank of Canada

• Members

I'm familiar with the concept of central banks ... I mentioned interest rates, which are set initially by the Bank of Canada

You do realize how Keynesian economic theory led to the abolition of the gold standard and the formation of central banks/fed reserve systems across the globe right? Also that those banks main purpose is to control monetary supply, and thus currency values, and furthermore that though they are supposed to be independent they for the most part cowtow to governmental policy makers desires.

If they didn't economies would be topsy turvy as hell, because unfortunately policy makers tend to think they know better than the experts.

The {censored}ed up thing is that the monetary novices setting policy get to trump the people that were initially intended to safegaurd against exactly that. The reason why the Board of Governors and the Fed Chairman are appointed the way they are is prevent this, but for some reason they don't.

• Members

You do realize how Keynesian economic theory led to the abolition of the gold standard and the formation of central banks/fed reserve systems across the globe right? Also that those banks main purpose is to control monetary supply, and thus currency values, and furthermore that though they are supposed to be independent they for the most part cowtow to governmental policy makers desires.

If they didn't economies would be topsy turvy as hell, because unfortunately policy makers tend to think they know better than the experts.

The {censored}ed up thing is that the monetary novices setting policy get to trump the people that were initially intended to safegaurd against exactly that. The reason why the Board of Governors and the Fed Chairman are appointed the way they are is prevent this, but for some reason they don't.

All good points. The board of directors in Canada is appointed by the minister of Finance, so there is obviously the possibility of political motivations there. Basically, in my opinion, the central bank's role is to control inflation and interest rates thereby influencing demand for CDN currency and doing their best to keep the economy rolling. They're definitely not planning anything sinister ...

• Members

The hilarious/sad thing is that they are usually the conservatives whose supposed base philosophy entails self reliance, and a distrust of big government. Yet they all trust the government to tell them the truth (as long as it doesn't involve taxing their income), and it doesn't get much bigger than the entire top half of this hemisphere merging into one entity. Talk about irony.
:rolleyes:

In politics these days I don't see a stone throws distance between liberal or conservative....republican or democrat.....it's all just whitewash to make it palatable to the average joe........

8^)

ps. and Orwell was far more visionary that anyone suspected. Isn't he still required reading in HS?

Doublespeak indeed!

pps. who was the forefather that said eternal vigilance was the price of freedom? well kiss that idea goodbye these days.

• Members

All good points. The board of directors in Canada is appointed by the minister of Finance, so there is obviously the possibility of political motivations there. Basically, in my opinion, the central bank's role is to control inflation and interest rates thereby influencing demand for CDN currency and doing their best to keep the economy rolling. They're definitely not planning anything sinister ...

I don't think that all people in power are part of some nefarious plot, but they are used as tools towards an end often, and many times they go all to willingly because the actions benefit them.

• Members

In politics these days I don't see a stone throws distance between liberal or conservative....republican or democrat.....it's all just whitewash to make it palatable to the average joe........

8^)

ps. and Orwell was far more visionary that anyone suspected. Isn't he still required reading in HS?

Doublespeak indeed!

pps. who was the forefather that said eternal vigilance was the price of freedom? well kiss that idea goodbye these days.

+ eleventy billion.

• Members

I don't think that all people in power are part of some nefarious plot, but they are used as tools towards an end often, and many times they go all to willingly because the actions benefit them.

Agreed entirely......just like I don't believe 911 was planned by our government....BUT they sure have taken advantage of it to push an agenda......

Always keep an open mind, though, the truth is ALWAYS stranger than fiction.

8^)

Wade

• Members

I KNOW this will sound dumb@ssical, but I'd been reading and hearing in Christian circles since the '70s or so about chips in hands being the mark of the beast -- being unable to buy or sell without it. As crazy as it sounds, if this isn't all total BS I wonder if there's been some actual workings of assisting an anti-religion push in order to make it all the more easy to shut down what will surely be their lack of complying in accepting a forced installation of a chip in their arms or hands.

Rev 13:16-17 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• Members

So what can honestly be done about this?

Not much at this point.....

Education is really the bottom line......teach your kids what we were taught 30-40 years ago. Education has been subverted. Homeschooling has a lot to be said for it. You will notice it gets bad press...know why that is? Schools thes days don't teach American history like they used to. Our founding fathers were radicals. They would laugh at us....and then cry for us......

8^)

Wade

• Members
Not much at this point.....

Education is really the bottom line......teach your kids what we were taught 30-40 years ago. Education has been subverted. Homeschooling has a lot to be said for it. You will notice it gets bad press...know why that is? Schools thes days don't teach American history like they used to. Our founding fathers were radicals. They would laugh at us....and then cry for us......

8^)

Wade

They wouldn't cry. They'd say get off your fat lazy asses, get out there and dissent, and if that isn't enough grab your {censored}in' rifle and git er done son. :mad::poke:

• Members
They wouldn't cry. They'd say get off your fat lazy asses, get out there and dissent, and if that isn't enough grab your {censored}in' rifle and git er done son.
:mad:
:poke:

And then there IS that...... 8^)

My folks bought a place in nowhere, Missouri....and I do mean nowhere......something to be said for back to the earth.....5 acres and a nice sized garden.

Most people are too tied up in the almighty dollar.....gotta have more things....

This is what you call economic slavery.

• Members

So, I've been reading up on this (and thanking god that I don't have too much more debt to pay off, less then 2,000) and have come upon "ways of stopping" this whole thing and I want to see what you guys think.

Can someone explain in further detail why voting for Ron Paul will stop this? (Other than the fact that he's a Constitutionalist.) If that is true.

And also, what is Obama's view on this? (On the NAU)

Any chance that there will be a last stand in America? Never in the history of America have we just lied down and have taken it in the ass. I find it tough to believe that we won't fight this and start a revolution. Like we said before, our founding fathers would get out there and do something. Better believe I'm going to finish getting my education and get people together. America was born from overthrowing a corrupt government and we need to get that back.

Long story short, do you think America will divide from the NAU and fight it out? I don't have a doubt in my mind that we won't have some of the most educated people on this Earth on our side. {censored} most of the people at CAL Berkeley are against most government ideas and have the best education.

Archived