InsideAmplifiers.com has been launched...please submit your amp pics!!!

OverDriven

• Members

nevermind. AAs suck.

Overdriven, your site is not remembering what day something was posted. Everything on there says March 16th, which is today's date.

Yes is is...I started the site on the 16th...everything was posted then. Now there are some 17th's too since I updated today as well. What are "AA's"?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great idea man. I'd submit mine but you already put your MKIV up there. If I come across some friends amp gut shots I'll be sure to send them your way.

There's no harm in having duplicates! Besides, there were small changes to the Mark IV's over the years.

• Members

Hmmm...I have some extremely detailed pics of an ungooped mod that many people lust after. Spent over an hour documenting the innards. I will definately consider uploading them, but I imagine it may illicit a screaming phone call from the modder in question. :mad:

• Members

Any size is fine as long as each image is 1MB or less. I scale them down if they are really huge.

Ok cool. I am probably going to do the Series loop mod to my Dual Rec tonight, so I will take some pics while I have it out of the cab.

Archived