Posting from my phone

JBecker

• Members

ATT Tilt/HTC Kaiser. WiFi is nice, but I have to watch when and how I'm using the internet. No data plan... it just doesn't make sense when I have wireless at home and at school all day. I'm definitely going to run down the battery in full when possible to ensure i can keep this battery the whole life of the phone.

• Members
ATT Tilt/HTC Kaiser. WiFi is nice, but I have to watch when and how I'm using the internet. No data plan... it just doesn't make sense when I have wireless at home and at school all day. I'm definitely going to run down the battery in full when possible to ensure i can keep this battery the whole life of the phone.

Dude internet on the phone makes it too easy to waste time. Feckin' iPhone :cop:

• Members

good luck getting the skyfire beta!

i have been signed up forevvveeerrr:(

argh

what winmo you got?

or is it a symbian nokia?

Beta 2 is due out soonish I guess. I'm using Opera Mini now... any other good suggestions?

• Members

Lithium ion batteries last longer when you keep them topped off

• Members
I must take you like a year to type anything eh?

EDIT: Maybe a little less, the keypad is pretty big.
:cop:
But I too looked at a picture, and that thing is sweet. I want one now!

I've been posting from my iPhone since i got on here a few minutes ago. :cop:

Plus I'm a good deal done with a 12 pack :wave:

• Members
I must take you like a year to type anything eh?

EDIT: Maybe a little less, the keypad is pretty big.
:cop:
But I too looked at a picture, and that thing is sweet. I want one now!

It's actually pretty easy to type. It remembers words and even phrases and as I get more confident with the keyboard I'm really flying on it.

• Members
Too much
:mad:

Feckin' Apple

Considering I got this brand new for $200 and SIM unlocking software is readily available... yup. I could already sell this for the price of the top iPhone. Oh yeah, i can get an 8 gb flash for like 60. Eventually i can get a 32 (not out yet, but suported).

• Members

Considering I got this brand new for $200 and SIM unlocking software is readily available... yup. I could already sell this for the price of the top iPhone. Oh yeah, i can get an 8 gb flash for like 60. Eventually i can get a 32 (not out yet, but suported).

I got my 4gb iPhone for $299 the day they dropped the prices, and sold the free BlackJack for $150.

If you're wanting a lot of space, you definitely got the right phone. I don't use my iPhone harddrive for anything more than the pictures I take with the meh camera.

• Members

My wife just ditched her Tilt and got an iPhone. I love my iPhone. I have the unlimited data plan so anywhere I have cell coverage I have internet. I was just thinking of posting a thread about how I can no longer live without my iPhone.

• Members

My wife just ditched her Tilt and got an iPhone. I love my iPhone. I have the unlimited data plan so anywhere I have cell coverage I have internet. I was just thinking of posting a thread about how I can no longer live without my iPhone.

Yeah data isn't worth the money for me yet. Why did your wife switch from the Tilt? I have already super customized mine and enjoy this at least as much as the iPhones I've used. But this is definitely more a tinkerer's phone and I love to tinker...

• Members

Yeah I only have a nano so using this with 32 gb would be sweet. Hell my nano is 4gb!

Yeah data isn't worth the money for me yet. Why did your wife switch from the Tilt? I have already super customized mine and enjoy this at least as much as the iPhones I've used. But this is definitely more a tinkerer's phone and I love to tinker...

She just didn't like the layout as much. The iPhone is so intuitive and easy to use.

The iPod I've got is easily the best MP3 player I've owned out of probably a half dozen over the last 4 years. I listen to music about 8 hours a day so a good player and great earbuds are a must for me. I plug my Shure E3's into my 4gig iPod Nano and just go off into my own little world. So needless to say I'm really happy with the Apple stuff.

• Members

She just didn't like the layout as much. The iPhone is so intuitive and easy to use.

The iPod I've got is easily the best MP3 player I've owned out of probably a half dozen over the last 4 years. I listen to music about 8 hours a day so a good player and great earbuds are a must for me. I plug my Shure E3's into my 4gig iPod Nano and just go off into my own little world. So needless to say I'm really happy with the Apple stuff.

Did she mess with custom home scren software? (r even the HTC Audio Manager/HTC Album/HTC Touchflo? I now have a similar but far more customized interface compared to the iPhone with just a few simple programs. iPhone comes more ready for primetime stock, but there is a lot to do on the Tilt with a little research.

Archived