Chipotle+panda express=pain :ouch:

Brick

• Members
:freak:

I prefer being a
woman
I'm more nimble on the fretboard.

;)

sorry I'm only 17, and sad to say, a few of the wimminz in mah classes still havent grown much if ya know wat I mean :poke:
so they are still girls :cop:

• Members
O IC, well it's a good thing I'm a few years older then 17.

ya, I figured, but wait, you were messin with me then, cause I remeber you were sick once and you were posting about it, and I said I could come over and make it all better, but you said naw dont bother my girlfriend wont even touch me :cry:

Hmm, controversy?

• Members
ya, I figured, but wait, you were messin with me then, cause I remeber you were sick once and you were posting about it, and I said I could come over and make it all better, but you said naw dont bother my girlfriend wont even touch me
:cry:

Hmm, controversy?

:poke: at that point I was still pretending to be a boy.

but I just don't give a crap any more. :)

• Members
Win

I fear the date I Turn 50 and am In need of a colonoscopy, however,

I feel even sorrier for the poor chap who has to do the procedure, cause I wont wipe well, and I will surely eat more chipotle

Oh dont worry about the colonoscopy... you can't eat for 24 hours prior and they make you drink this crap with seven up that makes you crap yourself silly while you are fasting prior to the procedure. Fun :freak:

• Members

Sometimes I pretend to be a boy too

I don't like your avatar.

I see a chick that looks like she has that black stuff football/baseball players use underneath their eyes haha.....only to realize oh it's another set of eye :poke:

• Members
Oh dont worry about the colonoscopy... you can't eat for 24 hours prior and they make you drink this crap with seven up that makes you crap yourself silly while you are fasting prior to the procedure. Fun
:freak:

you say I CANT eat, but i will, trust me I will

• Members
Which leads to the question, do gay dudes not eat spicy foods the day of a big date so as not to burn their partners winkies with acidic juices?

Somebody just had to throw it out there didnt they? :cop:

Archived