OT: Anyone play good 'ol Unreal Tournament on these boards?

Faust2016

• Members

I used to play it all the time, great game. Really cool maps too! I loved the Assault mode ones. I remember there was one with a moving train, and another cool one where you have to breach a ship. Good stuff.

I still have it around here somewhere, and I have UT2004 but it's not really as much fun.

My ideal shooters are also not run-n-gunners, but UT is still fun if you're in the mood.

• Members

I have it - I used to play all the damn time, as in get a 6 of Guinness, three packs of smakes and not leave the house. Played Assault - was never good enough for the deathmatch stuff, although I did CTF every now and then - but that always disintegrated into spawn camping on Face.

I have a version for OS 10x, but the online doesn't work, and I can't find the custom maps I used to like. I've heard the new one will be less jumpy than 2004, more like the original.

• Members

I played the original and 2003 quite a bit. I didn't play 2004 as much and I don't own the new one yet.

A couple friends and I started working on a new gametype mod in 2004 that we were gonna port over to the new version but the new Unreal Ed 3 is buggy as {censored} apparently. Might move it over to Half Life 2 now.

Archived