Hetfield's original Flying V tuneup

4nkam

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool video!

However, Jaymz referring to his band as 'tallica is just moronic.

You aren't a metallica fan are you? James refers to Metallica in many ways, such as ME tallica, tallica-boyz, and tallica. They are all cool because he is Papa Het and he definitely knows how to work up a crowd.

• Members

You aren't a metallica fan are you? James refers to Metallica in many ways, such as ME tallica, tallica-boyz, and tallica. They are all cool because he is Papa Het and he definitely knows how to work up a crowd.

I was listening to Metallica before you'd probably even heard of them. It doesn't make any of these "cute" nicknames any less stupid.

• Members
Man, that sounds pretty amazing for a rehearsal. I like how each of the cameras have a special device so when they switch, you still get the same identical tone coming from the amp. Almost doesn't sound like a rehearsal.

:rolleyes:

amazing!!!:eek::eek:

• Members

I was listening to Metallica before you'd probably even heard of them. It doesn't make any of these "cute" nicknames any less stupid.

I was listening to Metallica since before the band was even formed. :poke:

• Members
and BTW: Paul Bostaph was Testament's drummer for like one album in 1993. Louie Clemente was their drummer for all their "Thrash" era albums.

Paul was on Return to Apocolyptic City in 1993, and also on the new album, Dave Lambardo was their drummer for "The Gathering" other than that it's always been Louie.

:thu:

• Members
Man, that sounds pretty amazing for a rehearsal. I like how each of the cameras have a special device so when they switch, you still get the same identical tone coming from the amp. Almost doesn't sound like a rehearsal.

Ah, they're not using the mics on the cameras you silly bugger. :lol::lol::poke:

Archived