Anyone here actually read Slash's Autobiography?

Angry Grimace

• Members

Other than owning a mountain lion I do not see anything crazy here that most of us have done in the past
:confused:

{censored}, Telephant tried to fist Mick Jagger's daughter
:cop:

Not a fair comparison....

telephant > 99.9% of all other forumites.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh snap I totally forgot about Mick Jaggers daughter.
:lol:

You know what was really surprising? Mick Jagger is a tall guy. Like 6'4 at least. Way taller than you'd expect. I always thought he was a little dude.

I dont get it.....I am not hearing anything in Keith Moon proportions here :confused:

{censored}......Even I had some english betty naked behind me on a moped in Greece while I was yelling the James Bond theme..........:cop:

• Members

He's talking about the show where Hetfield gets burned by the pyro and Slash says, GNR agreed to do an extended set and hit the stage an hour early. Instead, Axl shows up 2 hours after GNR's scheduled start time. The reason they blew their tour money was mostly on union dues from having to wait around for Axl to show up.

im pretty sure this incident caused a riot

• Members

You know what was really surprising? Mick Jagger is a tall guy. Like 6'4 at least. Way taller than you'd expect. I always thought he was a little dude.

i always thought joe perry and steven tyler were tall, but theyre like 5'3" or something. i guess cause they're so skinny they look taller on tv

• Members

I dont get it.....I am not hearing anything in Keith Moon proportions here

{censored}......Even I had some english betty naked behind me on a moped in Greece while I was yelling the James Bond theme..........
:cop:

I haven't gotten to the part after they were really successful yet.

The more weird crap is the stuff like running naked out onto a golf course after spending a day holed up doing crack and then being convinced he was being chased by little demons that followed him out onto the course.

• Members

The more weird crap is the stuff like running naked out onto a golf course after spending a day holed up doing crack and then being convinced he was being chased by little demons that followed him out onto the course.

you mean this doesn't happen to everyone??? :lol:

• Members

My wife bought me the book for christmas and I read it in a week or two. I enjoyed the insite and perspective. Slash obviously paid his dues and deserves his accolades and success. I really cant understand the self destructive benders but they worked for him.

I also read anthony keidis' book Scar Tissue. The similarities are stunning. Major difference is that Anthony Kiedis is successful inspite of his lack of effort, motivation and luck. RHCP fell in his lap.

Back to living my own rock memoir......

• Members

Dude - Mick Jagger is no where near 6'4". He is 5'9" or 5'10" at most...

Steve

• Members

Other than owning a mountain lion I do not see anything crazy here that most of us have done in the past

So, you have other guys shoot their loads on you while you're double teaming a chick??? :cop:

Steve

• Members

My The similarities are stunning. Major difference is that Anthony Kiedis is successful inspite of his lack of effort, motivation and luck. RHCP fell in his lap.

Huh? Seems like he had plenty of luck if RHCP fell in his lap, no?

Steve

• Members

Dude................................
:eek:

He can have that claim to fame!

Hey - you were the one that said ya hadn't heard anything crazy, that none of us hadn't done all this stuff before - yet this incident is mentioned in the first post in this thread... :poke:

Steve

• Members

Hey - you were the one that said ya hadn't heard anything crazy, that none of us hadn't done all this stuff before - yet this incident is mentioned in the first post in this thread... :poke:

Steve

Ok ok.......so this just shows how important it was to retain legal console during my closing on the house........I never did read every line in that freaking document.

No money shots :cry:

• Members

Dude - Mick Jagger is no where near 6'4". He is 5'9" or 5'10" at most...

Steve

Dude Im 5'11 and he towered above me. Maybe he had really large platform shoes on but he was a tall mother{censored}er that night. My Dad and I were :eek:

• Members

Dude Im 5'11 and he towered above me. Maybe he had really large platform shoes on but he was a tall mother{censored}er that night. My Dad and I were
:eek:

He must have been wearing lifts as well as gigantic heels. Regardless, the guy is 5'9"...

Steve

• Members

I don't know this story but from what I grasped in this topic the vague picture is: You tried to fist Mick Jagger's daughter while your dad was present and then Mick Jagger came in, wearing platform shoes:eek:

Do tell more...

Archived