The Kardashians

dr_love6977

• Members

well, my good buddy from HS Reggie Bush is giving it to Kim, so props go out to him... mother {censored}er still owes me 20 bucks from 10th grade though
:mad:

Tell him if he lets you take a crack at that ass you'll absolve his debt.

• Members

I believe that Kourtney is by far the hottest. Kim has a ridiculous body, but she also has this huge as bottom lip and an attitude that makes me want to punch her in the face.

There, I said it. Thoughts?

The only thing the materialistic hoes are good for is being used as cum-dumpsters. After that, their societal worth is nothing but negative.

That's ok, they'll be skanky used up hoes in a couple of years, who'll only be known for who's stupid enough to {censored} them once they're past their prime.

• Members

I believe that Kourtney is by far the hottest. Kim has a ridiculous body, but she also has this huge as bottom lip and an attitude that makes me want to punch her in the face.

There, I said it. Thoughts?

I think the big one (no idea what her name is) used to play nose-tackle for the Eagles two years ago. She looks like a dood.

:freak: :freak: :freak:

• Members

The only thing the materialistic hoes are good for is being used as cum-dumpsters. After that, their societal worth is nothing but negative.

That's ok, they'll be skanky used up hoes in a couple of years, who'll only be known for who's stupid enough to {censored} them once they're past their prime.

Yep.

• Members

W.T.F. Is that pic that Scott K posted where she is in the blue outfit photoshopped? That ass looks like 2 thanksgiving turkeys side by side.

There's something weird about her ass. Doesn't look natural IMO. J-Lo's got a big ass, so does Beyonce but theirs look like they belong with the rest of the package. Kim's doesn't

• Members

theres not a single kardashian that I wouldnt unmercifully plow... that goes for mom all the way down the line!! I think your all either lying to yourself OR you all look like the dude from NaturalBornBoy's avatar and you know there's no way in hell you would even have a chance with the corpse of Robert Kardashian.

Archived