I said I'd bike to work once gas went past $4.20...

Angry Grimace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my Syncro Vanagon holds a 4x9 sheet of plywood inside no problem, carries all sorts of sound gear, (forklift can load and unload the audioFlypack through the side door) and it may not be the fastest with only a 2.1 liter engine... but that 17 to 20mpg ain't half bad for a 4 wheel drive van.

:)

• Members
I got 25 bags of mulch in my Mazda 3 yesterday. It holds my bass head and Ampeg 8x10, plus guitars, and at least one guitar combo.

FTW, people.

Try some 2x4's, several sheets of plywood, and many bags of concrete in your little econo car.

Some of us use our trucks for what they're made for :thu: (Home improvement)

• Members

If you actually use your SUV to haul {censored} then you're one of the few that should own one. I personally think it's hilarious that these idiots who bought them because, well...I don't know, can't {censored}ing give them away now. There's a silver lining in everything.

That's why I bought mine. I'm thinking about picking up a motorcycle for everything else.

• Members

I ride to work 3-4 days a week; about 15 miles round trip. I use a multi-purpose trail & otherwise stick to the neighborhoods. Riding in 4 lane, 50mph traffic is for the friggin' birds.

I keep a couple of changes of clothes at work, do a quick birdbath & shave (got a bathroom at this end of the office nobody else uses) and I'm good to go. My boss thinks I'm nuts, but he doesn't mind the bike in the back hall.

There are plenty of legit reasons why bike commuting isn't an option: "Because I wouldn't look cool" isn't one of them.

FWIW, I graduated college 22 years ago.

• Members

I ride to work 3-4 days a week; about 15 miles round trip. I use a multi-purpose trail & otherwise stick to the neighborhoods. Riding in 4 lane, 50mph traffic is for the friggin' birds.

I keep a couple of changes of clothes at work, do a quick birdbath & shave (got a bathroom at this end of the office nobody else uses) and I'm good to go. My boss thinks I'm nuts, but he doesn't mind the bike in the back hall.

There are plenty of legit reasons why bike commuting isn't an option: "Because I wouldn't look cool" isn't one of them.

FWIW, I graduated college 22 years ago.

THATS what im talking about!

• Members

people who lack reading comprehension FTMFL!

It didnt stop me from riding now did it?

good for you, who even said i was even talking about you? i was addressing the people in general, about how they dont look cool in helmets and they dont want to look like a hippie or they dont want to look like they HAVE to ride a bike. they lose

Archived