Food poisoning = teh suck

JoshuaLogan

• Members
lol i nuked a burger.

i dont like soggy bread and nuked veggies so i pulled the bun and the veggies and nuked the meat only.

went to bed feeling liek there was a baseball in my large intestine. woke up vomiting. dry heaved for 24 hours.

that's probably what it was. I was out until like 4 am or so hanging out and smoking teh herbz with some friends, and I came home and made myself a burger and meatloaf... microwaved just the meat.... put them both on buns with ranch dressing :lol:

I felt fine when I went to sleep, but my stomach woke me up at 8 this morning and i've felt like death for the rest of the day. it's impossible to sleep with the stomach pains.... I just layed there for hours trying to be in the most comfortable position possible, even though there really isn't a comfortable position. haha.

so, I guess it was the burger or meatloaf... but I ate both a day or two before that and was fine.... random :confused::cry:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lack of... uhh.. {censored} i forgot what i was gonna say.

but it was pretty obvious.

I said it was easier said that done because I dont want all these pieces of chicken lying around in my fridge. Then if I don't eat them, they'll go bad.

• Members

cooking. seriously 30 minutes in an oven, come on. theres a timer on the oven for a reason. set it for like 5 minutes when you pre heat, slap the food in and set the timer for 30, BAM munchies. lol

Yeah but it's the WAITING that kills me. It's not worth waiting a half an hour for a little piece of chicken. I wish I could just eat it out of the box. But nooo, it has to be frozen too. Piss me off.

• Members

Yeah but it's the WAITING that kills me. It's not worth waiting a half an hour for a little piece of chicken. I wish I could just eat it out of the box. But nooo, it has to be frozen too. Piss me off.

do what i do.

play guitar.

• Members

i handle food poisoning really funny. i had it last night/this morning as well. its funny to get on and see this thread. sometimes i wake up in the worst pain ever...puke, go back to sleep feeling gross, and wake up fine. other times, it can last a week.

• Members

I almost got it. I microwaved what I thought to be a cooked piece of breaded chicken in the microwave. But it was raw, and ate it afterwards without knowing it was. I guess it got so hot in the microwave that it cooked it, because I didn't feel anything after.

Wait, you courted food poisoning by cooking raw chicken and eating it?

Daym, U crazeh!

• Members

food poisoning is the reason is dont go to Buffalo Wild Wings anymore. I got a terrible case of it.

Weird thing though, I was sick from about 9 am until 3 in the afternoon. Pounded down a few shots of some pepto bismol and BAM! No more puking or being sick...

I dont know if it just worked for me or what, but in a few hours i would drink some pepto if i were you

• Members

food poisoning is the reason is dont go to Buffalo Wild Wings anymore. I got a terrible case of it.

Weird thing though, I was sick from about 9 am until 3 in the afternoon. Pounded down a few shots of some pepto bismol and BAM! No more puking or being sick...

I dont know if it just worked for me or what, but in a few hours i would drink some pepto if i were you

Youre better off {censored}ting and puking. Thats the way the body gets rid of impurities. Just drink a lot of water.

• Members

New Orleans -2001.

I was down there for a friend's wedding. We had been out partying in the Quarter, dressed to the nines. Everyone else had finally made their way back to the hotel, except for me and my *ahem* date (one of the bridesmaids - very cute and flirty. She'd been hanging on my arm all night, and it was pretty much a given that she'd be keeping me company in my room.) We were hammered off our asses at 4AM, when she spies a Lucky Dog cart across the street. Being a huge Confederacy of Dunces fan, and having never been to NO (I grew up a few hours away), my date asked me to go get us a couple of Lucky Dogs.

Well, sir, I get about halfway across the street, when, I swear to God, out of thin air, this 350-pound hooker is standing right next to me. She reaches between my legs with her enormous, muscular right hand, and grabs my package. I'm trying to pull away, but it's no use. This is one powerful ho. My bridesmaid is doubled over, laughing her ass off.

"Hey, baby. Where you going?", the hooker asked.

"I...uh...um...I'm going to get a hot dog." I lamely pointed toward the cart, hoping she'd understand.

"Why don't you forget about that hot dog and come with me?"

I'm sweating by now. This woman could easily pick me up and carry me off to God knows where, and I'm 6'1", 230 pounds. She may be fat, but by God, she's Noseguard fat. Offensive Tackle fat. She's massively strong, and I'm losing circulation in at least one testicle.

"I only have 6 dollars."

She immediately releases my berries.

"I guess you better take your ass on and get that hot dog." And she's gone, like a 350-pound will-o-the-wisp.

So I go get a pair of dogs, not noting, in my drunken and recently-sexually-traumatized haze that the Lucky Dog cart is being manned by a filthy derelict with nasty hands and no gloves.

So me and my bridesmaid finish our dogs sitting on the sidewalk, go get a few more drinks, and finally decide to make our way back to the hotel a couple hours later, right at dawn.

I'm really not feeling well, though, but I'm horny as hell, and I can't wait to peel that dress off her. Suddenly, she stops. Pukes. Uh oh.

"Are you OK?"

"I don't feel good." Uh oh. Neither do I.

By the time we walk the dozen or so blocks toward the hotel, it's become a forced march. A Bataan of drunken sickness. We both just want to collapse and die, but we must. Get. To shelter. I puke. She pukes. We support each other and stagger on. I can feel hot lava in my lower intestine. Oh no. Don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart don't shart.

"I REALLY need to find a bathroom," she says. Uh oh. Looks like my amorous night is evaporating before my eyes. {censored} it. I hurt so bad at this point that my former raging concupiscence is a dim memory.

The rest of the day was horrible. I somehow managed to see her to her room, crawl back to my own, and proceed to puke and {censored} half my body weight over the next 12 hours.

To make it worse, I had a flight to catch, and a rental car to return. I stopped twice on I-10 to throw my guts up. I barely made my flight, which was mercifully empty. I spent the whole thing with my face in a puke bag, sweating like a whore in church. I almost missed my flight, though, which meant that my bags took a later flight...which meant that I spent another couple of hours in my home airport, curled into a fetal position on the tile floor, while my luggage made its leisurely way to me. I had somehow thought, while I was sick as a dog, that it would be a good idea to put my house and car keys in my checked luggage for the flight. Ugh.

So, no, I never got laid. And I got assaulted by a giant hooker. And I contracted food poisoning from a dirty hobo. And to top it off, in my sick haze, I left my brand new digital camera in my hotel room when I lurched out the door. I never saw that again, either.

Not my best weekend.

• Members

Got food poisoning a few years ago on my birthday. Totally sucked. Sitting on the toilet with horrible diarrhea, had to throw up, turned around and started puking, the pressure on my stomach from vomiting made me projectile {censored} across the bathroom and hit the wall.

Fortunately my wife was checking on me and got to see the whole thing!

• Members

That sucks truckloads of ass... I feel for you man. Hope it clears up soon.

thanks, the food poisoning is gone, but i'm sick now. I puked yesterday, and my throat got sore from it...and stayed sore and now I'm sick. coughing up mucus and {censored}... meh....

Archived