Food poisoning = teh suck

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait until you get it. You''ll think it's {censored}ing hilarious.

I've had terrible kidney stones, and she thought it was funny when I was in the fetal position praying for death...:cop: I'd take food poisoning any day..

• Members

I've had terrible kidney stones, and she thought it was funny when I was in the fetal position praying for death...
:cop:
I'd take food poisoning any day..

+1

The fetal position of doom.

mother{censored}, one day I just collapsed at work and all the guys were like, "WTF is THIS guy doing, {censored}in` QUEER Get UP! AND GET TO WORK! BLAHB ALBHA let's poke him with a stick"

:mad:

• Members

I almost got it. I microwaved what I thought to be a cooked piece of breaded chicken in the microwave. But it was raw, and ate it afterwards without knowing it was. I guess it got so hot in the microwave that it cooked it, because I didn't feel anything after.

• Members

I almost got it. I microwaved a raw piece of breaded chicken in the microwave and ate it afterwards. I guess it got so hot in the microwave that it cooked it, because I didn't feel anything after.

yep, back in the day they used to promote being able to cook full chickens in the microwave.

• Members

lol i nuked a burger.

i dont like soggy bread and nuked veggies so i pulled the bun and the veggies and nuked the meat only.

went to bed feeling liek there was a baseball in my large intestine. woke up vomiting. dry heaved for 24 hours.

• Members

lol i nuked a burger.

i dont like soggy bread and nuked veggies so i pulled the bun and the veggies and nuked the meat only.

went to bed feeling liek there was a baseball in my large intestine. woke up vomiting. dry heaved for 24 hours.

UGH! gross.

burgers in the microwave=no

in fact, no meat should really be cooked in the microwave, it turns out rubbery.

• Members

lol i nuked a burger.

I would've been afraid to to go to sleep after that.

Archived