New clip! ( br00tz + parker = win )

mparsons

• Members
It's not bad at all IMO. Pretty good actually. It does sound like a Parker though, which were never meant for metal. They kind of lack aggression if you know what I mean, but I think you did very well with it.
:thu:

I have to disagree, it sounds mean as {censored}, and has some brightness and punchiness to cut right through. I dug it.:thu:

• Members

Too much mids. Or maybe its the lack of a bass guitar, but it seems fairly thin. Cool riffing.

My thoughts exactly. Just needs a bit more low end thickness. Sounds alot better than many death metal band recordings though.. Tidy playing too :thu:

• Members

That sounded awesome dude. I love the fact that it isn't too bass heavy. If you threw a bass track behind it, it would definately stand out and really fill the sonic space. Nice and clear and punchy. Glad to see the Engl and 2/90/2 mesh well together. I always wanted to try the higher end Engl preamps with a 2/90/2 but everyone always advises me against it.

• Members

tell that to Reeves...

It's not bad at all IMO. Pretty good actually. It does sound like a Parker though, which were never meant for metal. They kind of lack aggression if you know what I mean, but I think you did very well with it.
:thu:

Archived