So Tell me, How AWESOME of a Deal did get on this SPLAWN????

Chrisjd

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm still waiting for him to post a pic of him with the cab giving everyone the finger and grinning maliciously, enjoying his well earned lulz.

ha. it isn't going to happen. I'm sure he's sitting at home everyday sweating, waiting for that UPS man to show up. When he doesn't, he thinks to himself, "okay, if he doesn't show up tomorrow THEN i'll post the negative feedback and file a dispute. Just give him one more day....." :facepalm:

• Members
ha. it isn't going to happen. I'm sure he's sitting at home everyday sweating, waiting for that UPS man to show up. When he doesn't, he thinks to himself, "okay, if he doesn't show up tomorrow THEN i'll post the negative feedback and file a dispute. Just give him one more day....."
:facepalm:

:thu: touch

• Members
He posted on another thread saying he's waiting for it to be delivered after a bit of a chat with the seller. I still don't think he's gonna get it though

I doubt he even chatted with the seller. I asked the shipper a couple days ago if he was going to actually ship it out and he never replied. :lol: Though I know he has no obligation to answer my questions on an auction that was over(and one that I didn't win), I dont' see any reason why he wouldn't.

• Members

after 10 pages and no sign of the cab so far, the thread title is pretty ironic.hehehe how AWESOME of a deal did i get on this splawn?? :lol: actually the sellers got a pretty awesome deal...nothing for 267$

• Members

I'm waiting for Chris to pop up out of nowhere with pictures of him playing through the cab while rubbing one off just for you guys. (Chris, be sure to use the wide angle lens to get it all, k?)

Seriously, if anyone could get this deal ironed out, it would be Chris. If he paid and didn't get the item, he'll get his money back through PayPal or credit card company. Either that or pay the guy a visit so he can pick up his cabinet and save the $7.

Archived