Just watched Pulp Fiction for the first time in probably 6 months or so...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've seen it at least 25 times. Probably closer to 50. I only have one question....... What's in the friggin briefcase???

Most common theory I have heard is that the case contained Marcellus's soul. Anybody know for sure?

Yes, one theory is that your soul can be removed from the back of the neck.

There's a scene where Marcellus' back is turned to the camera & you can see a bandage covering the spot.

• Members

perhaps the briefcase holds his pride?

makes more sense than the whole "soul" theory to me, and he actually talks about pride.

don't know though, he does seem to have a bit of pride...but then again, is pretty level, considering.

• Members

havent seen it, and dont plan on it either
:o

That's ok - it's a movie for adults so I'm sure you wouldn't like it. :poke:

I watched it last night too on VH1 -- it was cut up but I still enjoyed it. Such a classic, awesome flick.

• Members

Great movie, but it's grown a little tiresome watching Tarantino try to recapture that sort of screenplay and character development over and over again. Real people simply do not converse that way on a regular basis, so making movie after movie with that sort of dialogue leads me to believe he's out of ideas. I know i know...it's "his thing" but it's actually starting to become predictable. There were moments in Kill Bill that caused serious eye rolling over here.

Archived