Forces of Evil

daveski

• Members

also, I follow law school ratings...just so I can adjust current spending according to the size of the boatload of cash I'll make after graduating (working in-house for big tobacco). I was reading somewhere that University of Puerto Rico is one of the top bang for your buck schools around. It sounds appealing. I've never lived on a proper island.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

also, I follow law school ratings...just so I can adjust current spending according to the size of the boatload of cash I'll make after graduating (working in-house for big tobacco). I was reading somewhere that University of Puerto Rico is one of the top bang for your buck schools around. It sounds appealing. I've never lived on a proper island.

it is. it's a big deal here. we don't have a single loan. paid for it in full every semester on a teacher's wage. im' already planning on going there for a law degree when i'm in my mid-30s. (to work international law - protecting the diamond industry... i win )

you have to be willing to work with spanish and get all tangled up in PR civil code, but who {censored}ing cares? it's like ten grand a year! good {censored}.

• Members

)

you have to be willing to work with spanish and get all tangled up in PR civil code, but who {censored}ing cares? it's like ten grand a year! good {censored}.

hmmmm. Perhaps. But what if I used money made working in-house for big tobacco to finance a private practice that unearthed and pursued premises liability suits against non-profit orgs? Perhaps it wouldn't make a dent in terms of extending the over all net quantity of social evil...but it's the thought that count, right?

10K a year is {censored}ing phenomenal. I came to Texas, because it was cheaper than anywhere else I could get in...but even after I get residency, I'm paying more than twice that. PR civil code is probably even fun. Perhaps when you get your JD, we can be nemeses. That would be sweet. I'll be mid-thirties when I finish. You teach kids, so being around a bunch of wet behind the ear jerks fresh out of undergrad won't be too weird for you---but it freaks me out. Just keep in mind that they're all waiting for a chance to stab the old guy in the back.

• Members
hmmmm. Perhaps. But what if I used money made working in-house for big tobacco to finance a private practice that unearthed and pursued premises liability suits against non-profit orgs? Perhaps it wouldn't make a dent in terms of extending the over all net quantity of social evil...but it's the thought that count, right?

i've been fancying the thought of somehow taking down the 'make a wish foundation'. :D

• Members
i've been fancying the thought of somehow taking down the 'make a wish foundation'.
:D

where you have a dream, I have a plan. This falls clearly within the purview of my premises liability campaign. I will send in corporate fat cats on roller skates who will act like potential donors...until one trips over some kid w/ cancer...then we'll sue the foundation and the kid for all they're worth and more. :wave:

• Moderators
where you have a dream, I have a plan. This falls clearly within the purview of my premises liability campaign. I will send in corporate fat cats on roller skates who will act like potential donors...until one trips over some kid w/ cancer...then we'll sue the foundation and the kid for all they're worth and more.
:wave:

I like the cut of your jib! :thu:

• Members
where you have a dream, I have a plan. This falls clearly within the purview of my premises liability campaign. I will send in corporate fat cats on roller skates who will act like potential donors...until one trips over some kid w/ cancer...then we'll sue the foundation and the kid for all they're worth and more.
:wave:

i simply cannot compete with this. *concedes defeat*

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go kick an old lady to feel better about myself.

• Moderators
No, the victory is yours. For if I carry on this conversation, I will be Tos'd. I think we should be more on topic. I think Dave's song was characterized by haunting mids.

It looms over me like a dome of eternal rage.

I take it you were one of teh ones warned? :(

• Members
My most popular song..

I wrote this song expressing my views on politics and organized religion.

Cut & paste this link to listen to it.

FORCES OF EVIL

(Written by David R. Pankoski Mar 2006)

Forces of evil unholy friends, One or another is mankinds end.

To divide & conquer is their common goal, Factions apart - much stronger when whole.

The ultimate goal is total control, Fill your mind & curve your spine.

Since early man their evil plan, Shape your life war & strife.

Holy rites sacred sites, Pagan acts distorted facts.

Houses divided opposition derided, Holy trilogy manifest destiny.

Mispent youth pagan truth, Fools tithing evil force arising.

Polarize men to choose a side, Occupy their time while their evils they hide.

Choose your side wrong or right, Trivial issues futile fights.

Holy lands endless wars, Holy revenge to settle the score.

Jihad or crusade election or debate, Results the same solutions too late.

Devout secular fundamentalist truth, Constitution rights laws & statutes.

Evangelicals prophets pilgrims & popes, Mankind foolishly harbors false hopes.

Parliament kings & presidents, Do as they please until our money

• Members

...and so the thread has come full circle. All things in this universe form a circle. A great circle of light and darkness...peace and war...order and chaos...death and rebirth. Just as soon the darkest hour of death had passed by for the thread, it emerged from the darkness...reborn!

For Lo, The Dixie Chicks are not played on ANY country music station. Powerful words indeed! (now please turn to post #8)

• Members

I bet his best friend is on this forum as jRak, and they get together and compose beautiful symphonies together. Not that any of you have the talent to understand them, of course. Remember, jRak's style is not slave to your crippling "tempo," so don't be surprised if its too deep for you to understand.

:D

Archived