Why are half asian girls so damn hot?

Unknownrash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't know who or what Olivia Munn does, but after watching that youtube video, I beleive I'll have to look into it
:love:

Attack of The Show is on G4 tv (most people get it but never realize they have the channel)

It is on every day at 7pm and talks about tech, gaming, gadget pron, strange stuff in Japan, latest funny as fek internet train wrecks etc etc etc.

There are two hosts Kevin and Olivia (the half Asian) and between the two of them it is great. Kevin is probably the funniest guy on live TV at the moment IMO.

• Members
I don't know who or what Olivia Munn does, but after watching that youtube video, I beleive I'll have to look into it
:love:

Attack of The Show is on G4 tv (most people get it but never realize they have the channel)

It is on every day at 7pm and talks about tech, gaming, gadget pron, strange stuff in Japan, latest funny as fek internet train wrecks etc etc etc.

There are two hosts Kevin and Olivia (the half Asian) and between the two of them it is great. Kevin is probably the funniest guy on live TV at the moment IMO.

Archived