Why are half asian girls so damn hot?

Unknownrash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You =
:facepalm:

There's nothing gross about that fine ass bitch.

She looks stuck up but I don't think that's anything bad. It just means I wouldn't consider anything other than being her {censored} buddy or booty call. I actually feel really good after banging a stuck up chick because to be frank, I'm not exactly the best looking, best dressed, best groomed, best anything so for some materialistic girl who thinks she's higher and mightier than everybody else to suck on my dick like it's some jaw breaker lollipop makes me giggily inside.

• Members

I knew a half asian girl.

Big tiddies.

Cute face.

Short/small/tight yet curvy (and im a big guy so I fillt teh hole pretty good
:love:
)

I came
:o

In your bedroom, right? While looking at her Myspace? Did you use scented tissues?

• Members

In your bedroom, right? While looking at her Myspace? Did you use scented tissues?

Yeah in my room....

She put on her myspace cause it was quicker than downloading her favourite {censored}ing music.

I gave her some of those kleenex tissues with the soothing balm (:love:) to wipe her tiddies off with after I splooged on them....if that makes any difference

Why do you ask :confused::o

Who the {censored} are you anyway

• Members
So you saying you would not suckle a fakey or bang a hotty with fakes?

If so, you Ghey too, sorry:cry:

I'm afraid this is correct.

I don't like fake boobs...I'd rather tiny ones. However, if a hot chick wants me, and has fakes...I'm not gonna say no. :idk:

• Members

Because its simply a winning combo. Many things when mixed with something Asian have a positive outcome.

God bless this thread, and every single one of the beautiful women in it, I must say MOAR! we must have MOAR of this!

and moar leah dizon:love:

Half white and half korean or japanese is teh bomb. Or full Japanese for that matter.

I cannot agree more:thu:

• Members

I must admit I do have I soft spot or should I say hard spot for little Misa:thu:

misa1.jpg

mis33.jpg

misa2.jpg

misa-campo6.jpg

misa.jpg

:thu:

Gosh, I :love: her!!!

She is totally HAWT, yet adorably cute all at the same time.

[YOUTUBE]8GB2WPZDYLI[/YOUTUBE]

Archived