Why are half asian girls so damn hot?

Unknownrash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I had a Japanese teacher from Sapporo. She was pretty fine. I think she was into me too
:o

The fashion trends in Sapporo are just awesome. Business dress for a lot of women there is a weird hybrid of short, SHORT skirts and either knee-high stilletos or heels with fishnet-stockings. It's just amazing. And it's regardless of the whether. I swear, it could have been freezing out and they'd just throw on a top coat and suck it up just so they could still look good. The whole city has this weird Business/Chic/Punk/Sexy thing going on.

I tried to find some examples of Sapporo girls but, Google image search didn't really help much. But, here's a pic I found on the way!

6a0105364cdc73970c010536fd1b06970c-pi

And here are some girls I met in Tokyo. I think it was at an Irish pub of some sort? Link from Facebook, so I'm not sure if they'll show up.

n518050417_1216548_11.jpg

n522955458_4135367_9811.jpg

The one with short hair was fun. That's all I'm gonna say. :)

• Members

if you like Asian girls and want to go to Asia, without actually going to Asia come to Vancouver. huuuuuuuuuge Asian population, about half the city. Asian babes everywhere, mixed asian babes everywhere. nice to look at but socially they might as well be from Mars, noooo thanks. I have a friend who's half Asian half white, omfg she's gorgeous. she played Jessica Alba as a youngster in "Dark Angel", that's hot.
no pics of Alba? she's part French, Dutch and Phillipino I believe.

• Members
Cates' maternal grandfather was of Chinese Filipino descent, and her father as well as her maternal grandmother were of Russian Jewish origin. (off Wikipedia)

I will add.....

phoebecates4.JPG

phoebe_cates-4.jpg

phoebe_cates999.gif

:love::love::love:

Phoebe {censored}ING Cates!!!

Easily one of the most gorgeous women ever to walk this planet!

• Members

Nope Kyushu girls are better trust me

Nah, I spent some time in Kyushu: Kumamoto, Kagoshima, and a few other places. The girls there dress like skanks and seem really dirty. In Sapporo, they are are chic and a little more classy. But, whatever gets you off, man.

• Members
Nah, I spent some time in Kyushu: Kumamoto, Kagoshima, and a few other places. The girls there dress like skanks and seem really dirty. In Sapporo, they are are chic and a little more classy. But, whatever gets you off, man.

Thanks my wife is from Kyushu :mad: And most of my friends ended up marrying Kyushu women.

Classy as hell too.

I guess you just got the skanks?

• Members
Thanks my wife is from Kyushu
:mad:
And most of my friends ended up marrying Kyushu women.

Classy as hell too.

I guess you just got the skanks?

Don't take it to heart, man. I'm just going by the fashion trends that I experienced. I have a few friends (Japanese and non-Japanese) who live in Kyushu and they say the same thing. Just like how people in NYC dress differently from people in San Fransisco.

Different location different culture, different fashion. All I'm saying is I liked it up North much more.

• Members
Don't take it to heart, man. I'm just going by the fashion trends that I experienced. I have a few friends (Japanese and non-Japanese) who live in Kyushu and they say the same thing. Just like how people in NYC dress differently from people in San Fransisco.

Different location different culture, different fashion. All I'm saying is I liked it up North much more.

I know I am {censored}ing with you.

Its funny how they have to have subtitles in the south if someone from the north is on TV :lol:

But Kyushu girls were less for sure its hotter. And I love the heat and hot girls :love:

Archived