NGD "Deathmonkey" Carvin

gooman

• Members

That's very nice, what are the specs? How does it play?

Got the specs, what scale?

Its got a 25" scale, action is low. Its extremely comfortable, well balanced. I havent had that much time to play it yet, no complaints so far.

• Members

Cool guitar.

Are those carvin pick-ups any good. What would they be similar to? What kind of output do they have? Alnico or ceramic?

I'm not really digging the M22T which is an alnico 5 pickup with a 13.3k ohm. Its a bit trebly and not as much mids that I am used to. Rhythms are ok but leads are piercing. Kind of resembles the high end of a JB.

The H22N reminds me of a 59, I like it alot.

• Members

bad ass guitar, whats the deal on the neck joint...looks like 3 pieces

Its not 3 pieces its just the satin finish kind of ends abruptly and the tung oil continues. Thats actually my only gripe with this guit. I believe its a set neck.

• Members
Good thing I am not that busy today!

DSC02606.jpg
DSC02607.jpg

Is that middle 7 string Antique Brown with blackburst Edges? Cause thats exactly what mine looked like except I had an Ebony fretboard. I think that looks GREAT!! God damn Carvin and their guitars....

• Members

Is that middle 7 string Antique Brown with blackburst Edges? Cause thats exactly what mine looked like except I had an Ebony fretboard. I think that looks GREAT!! God damn Carvin and their guitars....

The middle is a walnut top with blackburst, if I had to do it again (and I might) I would get a thinner blackburst. I know what you mean about that goddamn carvin, I just got my new one today and I am already planning my next one.

• Members

Exocaster is a silly goth and has no problems rocking the male polish and guyliner. I don't have a leather kilt, though- I'm far too skinny to do that without looking like an even bigger femme than I already am. Can I still have one of those Carvins? Please? :confused: :poke: :o

I would hit that like the fist of a giant metal man. :love::thu:

• Members

Dude that is one sweet looking guitar!!!!! You are making me have gas for ont of these again. But the one that I want is a CS4 with a walnut top, and thin black burst. They ocasionally get a chunk of walnut big enough. It must rip with the tung oil, and stainless frets :thu:

Archived