Fans of Circa Survive, As Cities Burn, and At the Drive-In

Say Ocean

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:o

Portugal. the Man is one of the best bands live. True story. Amazing performance and jamming. I don't like TFOT's latest cd
:(
or anything by TMV that isn't de-loused
:o

Yeah PTM came through in an opening slot here this past week,but I couldnt make it.I'm hoping for a headlining tour soon.

TFOT put on an amazing show the 2 times i've seen them,and I like all the albums but Doppleganger has a slight edge on the rest.

TMV took a couple listens to Bedlam but its grown on me alot.

I love these threads,I always discover new/oldbands

• Members

6 months ago that was my list haha

now it's thrice, shai hulud, and anathallo i guess. but im not sure about saying shai hulud and anathallo. i just listen to them obsessively.

Really? I just can't get into shai hulud.

I liked Thrice's Artist In The Ambulance, though. Good hooks and great musicianship.

And my 3 right now:

Dinosaur Jr.

Opeth

The American Analog Set

• Members

Really? I just can't get into shai hulud.

I liked Thrice's Artist In The Ambulance, though. Good hooks and great musicianship.

And my 3 right now:

Dinosaur Jr.

Opeth

The American Analog Set

if thrice jammed more, they'd be my favorite band hands down bar none. they make music so well it makes me sick. shai hulud is amazing because of the combination of intensity and precision. so well executed and so passionate. new vocalist rips too.

im really really highly anticipating anthony green's solo album just because of songs like devil's song and stone hearted man. when it comes in the mail im gonna kill a blunt and listen to it on repeat until i come down, maybe throw it on when im getting my {censored} on. that'd be swell

Archived