NMD (SNAX, ANCHORMEN, BEWBZ Heath Ledger pics inside)

nitrous2400

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

haha, you spelled
:facepalm:
wrong
:cop:

fap

:lol: its fuckin 2 am and i said i would turn off teh comp an hour ago but i keep replying to 2 different threads :lol::facepalm:

oh i editted mai post :poke:

and yez i can seez u fappin to mai pic raight naow :facepalm:

stop it put teh lotion down:cop:

• Members

haha, poop fist ftw, I'll never forget that band now. :love:

will the siggy be making it to ampfest if you can attend? It's looking good for me as long as everything falls into place. If I were near you man, I would swing by and pick you up. Unfortunately, I'm in the complete opposite direction. :cry:

• Members

haha, poop fist ftw, I'll never forget that band now.
:love:

will the siggy be making it to ampfest if you can attend? It's looking good for me as long as everything falls into place. If I were near you man, I would swing by and pick you up. Unfortunately, I'm in the complete opposite direction.
:cry:

I really hope I can take sum gear, I know alot of ppl would prob really dig trying out the Sig, Basson and the Isp Vector. Its just a matter of gettin transportation for everything, Im thinkin about maybe seein if some guys from li wanna invest in a uhaul for the day and load it up with gear, and take like a regular car for ppl transport i think carpoolin would help a ton considering im prob not the only one without a truck :lol: Ill just play it by ear and hopefully it works out :idk:

• Members

Holy shit max HCAF street cred self promotion looking for attention thread name
:freak:

Congrats.

it wuz a joke :poke:

laugh :lol:

every thread on here is cakefarts batman bugera bewbz etc why not post it in the thread title its prob the only way ppl will pay attention on here anymoar :facepalm:

• Members

:lol:
gee do u haz a 15in sliding rack shelf
:facepalm::cry:

i sorryz bout that:( it sedz it wuz smallur

did u ever get a new one? or get the old one returned?
:confused:

:lol:I haz kept it since:freak:

I dont tihink any1 maekz teh 12" self:cry::cry:

• Members

VHT sig:x = :love:

learn the eq! the amp really changes with just small adjustments. all these people saying its bright and harsh are out their mind!:mad: and there is plenty of gain.

Im with -Juggernaut- on the not getting along with rectos, so i would put a cobra in there :love: but none the less, SICK RIG! congrats!!:thu:

• Members

:lol:I haz kept it since:freak:

I dont tihink any1 maekz teh 12" self:cry:
:cry:

dang i sorriez :cry: duz it werk for u? and fit?:freak:

im making a big two shelf pedal board naow :love: so i think i might get a drawer or a sliding shelf in the future keep all the pedals i leave on all the time on it :)

• Members

VHT sig:x =

learn the eq! the amp really changes with just small adjustments. all these people saying its bright and harsh are out their mind!
:mad:
and there is plenty of gain.

Im with -Juggernaut- on the not getting along with rectos, so i would put a cobra in there
but none the less, SICK RIG! congrats!!
:thu:

yeah i dunno i dont have enough time with it but initially it just feels like a different map compared to the recto. im trying to sorta make them compliment each other but im finding the sig has alot less gain than the recto even with the ts9dx boosting it, prob in the future ill see if i can find a different od pedal to get sum more gain and crunch outta it. just gettin used to it, its really tight and punchy so its wut i was lookin for :love: ill prob post a review at the end of the week with moar findings and see if i can get sum clips for a comparison between the mapz if i ever get my ass moving :lol:

Archived