NMD (SNAX, ANCHORMEN, BEWBZ Heath Ledger pics inside)

nitrous2400

• Members
thank you RB
:wave:

sorta im runnin it dual mono, vht is goin to the isp vector sl and then into the black basson 4x12 and then mesa is goin to the grey basson 4x12 ...

My neighbors are gonna be pissed havent even pushed the mapz into teh sweet spot yet
:lol:

but yesterday my brother told me the wallz were shaking and he heard me down the block
:love:

tahnks uz snaxec:on
:wave:

win {censored}ing sense. I :love: it when you're playing so loud and {censored} is rattling on the walls :lol:s

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

win {censored}ing sense. I
it when you're playing so loud and {censored} is rattling on the walls :lol:s

:lol:

its really bad man. mai rooms on the 2nd floor and i have 2 amps a fullstack and the isp vector sub :facepalm:

i normally toss ear plugs in and play for a bit and never really care bout the volume, but the mesa is just an animal its stupid loud and i bet all my neighbors hate it. The best thing is that the basson cabs are crystal clear. so a few times i was playing didnt hear my fone goin off and one of my friends would be outside and hed be waiting till i stopped and then hed call again and id come down. he always says its so clear he could hear everything perfect, like it was right in front of him. so im guessin my neighbors have to deal with that all the time :lol:

Archived