Smart phone crew v. which one has the best internet browsing?

JnBroadbent

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm I don't know if any mobile device has regular Flash installed, but that would be a great feature.

iPhone probably still looks the best, there is the new Blackberry coming out called the Bold, but the screen is kinda small for video and it's $100 more than the iPhone with a data plan thats also probably twice as much.

• Members

I LOVE my Blackberry, and prefer it to the iPhone for business and email, but it can't hold a candle to the iPhone's browser, even if you use Opera instead of the Blackberry browser.

Well my business relies more on internet browsing; logging into secure locations to check certain figures.

I've heard with some SSL app you can have an FTP on the iphone.

• Members

I'm a phone whore, and go through phones way more often than any normal person ever would.

The iPhone I had was WONDERFUL for browsing, but just didn't give me what I needed.

I've used an N95, a Tilt, a Blackjack, an E62, an iPhone, and currently use a Q9H on AT&T, which is by FAR the best phone I've ever owned. With Windows Mobile 6.1, it's a winner.

A lot of people don't like Windows Mobile, but for me it's perfect.

Also, my priorities are like this:

Phone
Internet
Music

It simply has to be a good phone, and the iPhone is pretty much {censored} in comparison as a phone.

But yeah, for internet, if that's your main priority, go iPhone and don't even think about anything else.

I'm still considering a 2nd line just for an iPhone just for browsing.

• Members

I'm a phone whore, and go through phones way more often than any normal person ever would.

The iPhone I had was WONDERFUL for browsing, but just didn't give me what I needed.

I've used an N95, a Tilt, a Blackjack, an E62, an iPhone, and currently use a Q9H on AT&T, which is by FAR the best phone I've ever owned. With Windows Mobile 6.1, it's a winner.

A lot of people don't like Windows Mobile, but for me it's perfect.

Also, my priorities are like this:

Phone

Internet

Music

It simply has to be a good phone, and the iPhone is pretty much {censored} in comparison as a phone.

But yeah, for internet, if that's your main priority, go iPhone and don't even think about anything else.

I'm still considering a 2nd line just for an iPhone just for browsing.

Thank you my good man

• Members

I have an HTC s720.. It's a piece of {censored}.. it runs Windows Mobile 6, which works quite well, even with Vista.. HTC phones are just {censored}ign garbage.. If you go with something like a Moto Q or something else with WM6, I'd go for that..

I'm in the process of getting a Blackberry 8330 currently.. Or for all you smartphone n00bs, the Curve..

Either way, WM6 is alright, HTC is {censored}.

Get an iPhone or Blackberry.

• Members

i got a dare, its pretty cool. but if i had the option of hte iphone i'd get that.

I have a dare too. I think internet browsing is pretty good when you have the proper signal, all the music sites I go to are pretty quick. I really dig the VZ Navigator GPS thing and the V Cast stuff is great when I need to bust out cartoons for my kids if we're out to dinner or somewhere they might get bored.

I'll probably get some form of blackberry next, assuming I stay with Verizon. My buddy has one of these Treo things that was astronomically expensive but is huge and doesn't seem to do nearly as much as my little Dare.

• Members
I have an HTC s720.. It's a piece of {censored}.. it runs Windows Mobile 6, which works quite well, even with Vista.. HTC phones are just {censored}ign garbage.. If you go with something like a Moto Q or something else with WM6, I'd go for that..

I'm in the process of getting a Blackberry 8330 currently.. Or for all you smartphone n00bs, the Curve..

Either way, WM6 is alright, HTC is {censored}.

Get an iPhone or Blackberry.

Whoa whoa whoa, now... HTC is far from {censored}.

Although yeah, the S series was :bor:

My Tilt and my 8525 were both rock solid OUTSTANDING devices, and the Touch Pro is basically going to destroy anything on the market when it comes out.

That thing is a {censored}ing powerhouse and looks totally hot.

:mad:

And Windows Mobile 6.1 is

• Members
Whoa whoa whoa, now... HTC is far from {censored}.

Although yeah, the S series was
:bor:

My Tilt and my 8525 were both rock solid OUTSTANDING devices, and the Touch Pro is basically going to destroy anything on the market when it comes out.

That thing is a {censored}ing powerhouse and looks totally hot.

:mad:

And Windows Mobile 6.1 is

Funny.. Iv'e had my s720 replaced 3 times since December when I got it. My friend has the same phone with the same problems. Other random people I've talked to with the same phone has had nothing but problems with it.

• Members

I had an HTC Touch before switching to the iPhone. Windows Mobile is a bloated crash magnet. That {censored}ing piece of {censored} would crash if you looked at it funny. Hated it.

If you have a Mac, iPhone is the only way to go. Period. If not, look for the new Crackberrys.

Archived