TU BE got banned but he wanted me to tell yall....

SuicidalPriest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He told me it was for a parody thread. A damn good one too. It involved girls masturbating with shower heads.

:oh yeah- i remember it-- somebody was on there whining and crying about all the parody threads. they probably reported everyone

• Members

it was the win, unfortunately too many of the same parodies got started...I like a good parody but not when others start crappy ones that are not funny get them all removed and people banned.

I like a GOOD parody thread too.

What I don't like is a bad parody thread, when I haven't even had a chance to read the ORIGINAL thread that is being parodied. So then I post in the parody thread that the OP is a {censored}ing idiot. And then 15 HCAFers all flame me "you {censored}in' dope...this is a parody thread".

Yeah...all right whatever.

• Members

Wouldn't it be just as easy to PM the user and tell them no more parody threads? Is a ban really necessary?

Not too long ago a thread about music piracy (as in how it hurts the industry) was deleted because pirated material is prohibited.

Now since this thread had nothing to do with where to get it or sharing it etc, but only how it affects bands I wrote back asking why since it is an extremely relevant topic for musicians and got no answer.

Didn't use to have a problem with mods but as of late they seem to want to do things just for the sake of doing them.

• Members
That's actually
is
his roommate
:thu:

Exactly Dave. Jason was my room mate and is my best friend. Anyone who has been to an Austin Ampfest knows who I am. I'll be there on Nov 1 as well. :thu:

TU BE cannot log on at all from his house. He can't even read the forum. Apparently his whole IP address is bant. LOL

Archived