Pssive pickup for downtuned mahogany guitar

vicknott

• Members

the JB is the muddiest piece of {censored} ever. i was excited when my buddy got a esp with one cause i read soooo many great things about it here and i wanted to try it. i should have known better than to believe anything i read here. what a piece of {censored}. Id say go for a Invader. i got one after seeing nile use them and its been the best for me so far and i play in drop b

• Members

the JB is the muddiest piece of {censored} ever. i was excited when my buddy got a esp with one cause i read soooo many great things about it here and i wanted to try it. i should have known better than to believe anything i read here. what a piece of {censored}. Id say go for a Invader. i got one after seeing nile use them and its been the best for me so far and i play in drop b

I disagree

the jb is good pup

but it does get muddy on downtuning on mahogany, cause it's very middy and soft sounding

the invader is muddy in any tuning :o

• Members

I disagree

the jb is good pup

but it does get muddy on downtuning on mahogany, cause it's very middy and soft sounding

the invader is muddy in any tuning
:o

I have to disagree with you both. After using both pickups extensively I highly prefer Duncan Customs and Lundgren over those two. Neither of those are clear sounding by any stretch of imagination. IMO of course.

• Members

:facepalm:

DUNCAN DISTORTION /thread

Archived