This entire world is trashed...

Lucius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My sincere condolances, Lucias.
I work for the state and am involved with finding child perps everyday for hideous things, such as were earlier mentioned in this thread.

It never ends, never. I have a different view of the world, since doing this job, and it isn't a nice one.

I have learned to dislike certain types of people, not trust anyone except within a very tight circle of close friends and I find that I am not able to sleep well, and haven't for years.

I know I will die early as a result of the job stress, and my doctor told me that if I didn't leave this job, that he could not predict how long I would live, but it would not be a normal life expectancy. I have already had 2 heart attacks, have an ucler, and take 6 different meds for assorted illnesses.

I've resigned myself to these facts and now, just don't give a {censored} how long
I can make it. In the meantime, life goes on. All I want out of life is to visit France before I go.

• Members

It's true, man... It's getting harder and harder to go out anymore and not expect to get threatened, attacked, robed, gang-raped, driven over, spat upon. Scum hangs out on every street corner, not even pretending to be out looking for a job. It's moving out from major cities to smaller places as well. Things that happened to myself and some many people around me over the last years, it's just sickening. We're supposed to be so advanced, developed, high and mighty in the free West, but we need more locks and bars than ever before. Something really is wrong with our respective societies.

Hmm... I'm probably not much of help to you in improving your mood. I hope they catch the assholes and that you may find some peace away from all sadness and bitterness when the dust settles.

• Members

I'm sick of bad {censored} happening to nice folks... people harming innocent children for their own sexual pleasure... dude getting stomped to death...entire families getting murdered by their own daughter...monsters shooting up schools..... the world needs a hero for real. A real live punisher to take these sick {censored}s out and rid the world of them forever. My Uncle was found murdered this morning in Regina. {censored}ed up, Lucius

Really sorry to hear about your uncle man.

But this {censored} has been happening since humans have been around. It's nothing new, and it would take something ridiculously drastic to change human behavior.

• Members

My sincere condolances, Lucias.

I work for the state and am involved with finding child perps everyday for hideous things, such as were earlier mentioned in this thread.

It never ends, never. I have a different view of the world, since doing this job, and it isn't a nice one.

I have learned to dislike certain types of people, not trust anyone except within a very tight circle of close friends and I find that I am not able to sleep well, and haven't for years.

I know I will die early as a result of the job stress, and my doctor told me that if I didn't leave this job, that he could not predict how long I would live, but it would not be a normal life expectancy. I have already had 2 heart attacks, have an ucler, and take 6 different meds for assorted illnesses.

I've resigned myself to these facts and now, just don't give a {censored} how long

I can make it. In the meantime, life goes on. All I want out of life is to visit France before I go.

You really need to take solace in the fact that you are making a difference. It could be argued you are one of the "super heroes" mentioned above. You are taking down bad people. It's unfortunate so many get back on the streets.

• Members
It would seem that it is coming. Be patient.

Finally... something we agree upon. :thu:

I would like to think it's coming soon than later... I have a hard time believing the world can be this fuct up some days... but it is far too great a mess to fix with anything short of the Rapture.

Sorry for your loss Lucias, you have my most sincere condolances.

• Members

I'm sick of bad {censored} happening to nice folks... people harming innocent children for their own sexual pleasure... dude getting stomped to death...entire families getting murdered by their own daughter...monsters shooting up schools..... the world needs a hero for real. A real live punisher to take these sick {censored}s out and rid the world of them forever. My Uncle was found murdered this morning in Regina. {censored}ed up, Lucius

Condolences from Alberta.

• Members
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Lunsford

Basically a young girl kidnapped, raped, and buried alive in a trash bag outside a mobile home. Other people in the trailer did nothing. Jessica's fingernails bloodied from trying to claw her way out. All this by a creep I wouldn't even want to shake hands with.

You just ruined my day... What an horrible story. :cry:

• Members

We had our 9th homicide of the year yesterday. 6 month old baby girl beaten to death by her mother's boyfriend. Not shaken, bruised from head to toe. Boyfriend was a registered child sex offender, to boot. Mom lied for the boyfriend, so she's getting arrested too. Our last one was a winner, too. Guy beats his sleeping wife to death with a tire iron while she's sleeping, stabs her multiple times, slits her throat, then buries the knife to the hilt in her head. Ties the bedroom door shut and tells the kids mom left and wasn't coming back. Then rapes his 12 year old step-daughter and makes his 6 year old son watch. One of the most gruesome crime scenes I've ever seen.

Dude, you don't get paid enough. I mean that in a good way.

• Members

We had our 9th homicide of the year yesterday. 6 month old baby girl beaten to death by her mother's boyfriend. Not shaken, bruised from head to toe. Boyfriend was a registered child sex offender, to boot. Mom lied for the boyfriend, so she's getting arrested too. Our last one was a winner, too. Guy beats his sleeping wife to death with a tire iron while she's sleeping, stabs her multiple times, slits her throat, then buries the knife to the hilt in her head. Ties the bedroom door shut and tells the kids mom left and wasn't coming back. Then rapes his 12 year old step-daughter and makes his 6 year old son watch. One of the most gruesome crime scenes I've ever seen.

Damn.... Another officer that works here walked in on someone beating a kid with a baseball bat. Also it had spikes on the baseball bat. He drawed his weapon and the guy dropped it. Personally I've never seen any tough crime scenes yet. We only had 1 murder this year. Small town and I wasn't there for it. Not complaining though. I've heard some stories though.

• Members

Much love to you and your family.

The world can slowly overcome those who commit evil by our good influence. Punishment is not a bad thing, but the mindset is rooted in the same negativity as the act that was commited. We should punish, but by influence I think we can make a greater difference in the long run.

• Members

We're supposed to be so advanced, developed, high and mighty

Not yet. Not within the near or far future. Probably not ever. :)

That's just a tradition of delusion and denial that has taken root over many centuries. We were never any of those things.

• Members
My condolences on your loss, Lucius.

I don't think the world is {censored}ed up though. There's just too many people. Mother nature needs weed killer.

-W

Also true, but completely unethical.

It could perhaps be implemented in a gentler way with some future genetic planning.

But I don't mean to hijack, so... :)

• Members

There is no good and evil. They are imaginary forces that humans invented to help them reason why things happen to them. Why do some people kill others for fun? Something about the way they were raised makes them take pleasure in causing others emotional pain. It's often a control thing. A total domination. Other people enjoy making people smile, and being nice to them. Often it's because they have a need to be admired.

One thing is almost always true. Humans rarely, if ever, do anything that is not self serving, even if it may appear to be a selfless act.

• Members
Wild animals are not cruel at all. They are not mentally capable of cruelty. :poke:

Not yet. Not within the near or far future. Probably not ever.
:)

That's just a tradition of delusion and denial that has taken root over many centuries. We were never any of those things.

There is some evidence that dolphins can behave in a cruel manner. They are pretty smart creatures, and we don't totally understand everything about them. But a couple isolated incidents don;t even compare to the cruelty of humanity.

It's one reason I am reluctantly religious. I just don't see what our good buddy Jesus changed. 2,000 years later and we'd still crucify Him. Nothing has changed.

Archived