NGD.... ESP content!

gripside80

• Members
Because it's camo and Im an avid gun collector and thought it would look cool. At least the thread is about a guitar and not some
OT
bogus thread like 90% of the threads on HCAF.

Actually this is an OT thread. You'd need to post in the Guitar forum for this to be ON topic. :lol:

That's a nice guitar, though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Because it's camo and Im an avid gun collector and thought it would look cool. At least the thread is about a guitar and not some
OT
bogus thread like 90% of the threads on HCAF.

It's close enough to OT as compared to what 95% of the douchenozzles that want to give themselves awards post about on here.....:facepalm::blah:

• Members

I am bored with guns lets talk about guitars and amps maybe.

I understand you like them but for me you look like a poser, sorry but there you go.

Nice guitar though, I cant get on with EMG's myself.

you're an idiot... poser in what way?

How the hell do you know someone is a "poser" unless you personally know them?

Yeah thought so...

• Members

you're an idiot... poser in what way?

How the hell do you know someone is a "poser" unless you personally know them?

Yeah thought so...

The same way say................you call someone an idiot without knowing them personally :idea:

You see how it works now? :poke:

• Members
The same way say................you call someone an idiot without knowing them personally
:idea:

You see how it works now? :poke:

hmmm... see he called Neil an idiot based on the comment Neil made. In his mind the evidence seems to point towards Neil being an idiot.

For the record, I don't think Neil is an idiot but at the same time, that was a pretty bonehead thing for Neil to say.

• Members

hmmm... see he called Neil an idiot based on the comment Neil made. In his mind the evidence seems to point towards Neil being an idiot.

For the record, I don't think Neil is an idiot but at the same time, that was a pretty bonehead thing for Neil to say.

bingo.

• Members
You mean like how Neil thought the dude was a poseur because in his mind the evidence seemed to point towards him being a poseur
and got called an idiot for it by someone who says you can't call someone names over teh internetz without knowing them

Or do these things only work in the direction of the guy with teh guns
:o

No.

Goodjob, have fun at the "posts that don't make any sense" awards.

Neil STATED that Gripside was poser based off of nothing besides a couple of pictures he was looking at... I told Neil he was an idiot for the STATEMENT he made... I think he's an idiot for basing his opinion on a couple of pictures (not statements).

Do you judge someone by looking at them, or do you talk to them first?

Book? Cover? Anyone? Bueller?

Yeah, merry {censored}in christmas. And I don't need emoticons to get my point across.

• Members

Goodjob, have fun at the "posts that don't make any sense" awards.

Neil STATED that Gripside was poser based off of nothing besides a couple of pictures he was looking at... I told Neil he was an idiot for the STATEMENT he made... I think he's an idiot for basing his opinion on a couple of pictures (not statements).

Do you judge someone by looking at them, or do you talk to them first?

Book? Cover? Anyone? Bueller?

Yeah, merry {censored}in christmas. And I don't need emoticons to get my point across.

As opposed to coming to teh conlusion that you know teh whole book after reading a few sentences :o

• Members

Shoulda stated that in your post then eh?

Oh well, Im over it.

No one knows anybody blah blah blah have a nice day and merry christmas... bye now!

Since we were discussing the words that Mr Neilrocks said that you were so very critical of, and the only thing we discussed about the OP was his pic, I thought it would have been quite obvious to even the most mongoloid of people :o

:oh well.

Merry Christmas :wave:

• Members
Since we were discussing the words that Mr Neilrocks said that you were so very critical of, and the only thing we discussed about the OP was his pic, I thought it would have been quite obvious to even the most mongoloid of people
:o

:oh well.

Merry Christmas
:wave:

:oh dr:opsix

• Members
I just picked this ESP Viper Camo up yesterday.... Gotta love pawn shops! I got this for $700.... Needs to be rewired which Im trying to get my head around as we speak!!! Other than that its friggin' sweet!!! Any help on a diagram to rewire this thing with EMG 81/85 would be much appreciated!!!!

DSC01942-1.jpg

SWEET setup! Love the guns too bro. I'll post my axe w/ my AK just to rub it in the pussies' faces next time.:love:

If you ARE in CA, I am assuming there is a Bullet Button on that weapon, and that the mag in the gun is a 10/30 mag. Or else you would be manufacturing an "assault weapon," and I would take those pics down if you did because the California DOJ is full of a bunch of {censored}-for-brains {censored}tards who have nothing better to do than troll internet forums for AW violations.:facepalm: *see CalGuns.net*

Archived