The Trans-Siberian Orchestra ... :facepalm:

Devinstation

• Members

I'll give you that, but after .... 4 hours ... it gets to be a bit much.

True. Last weekend I was driving from Abingdon, VA to Gatlinburg, TN. The dude driving had the TSO 3-CD boxset in his car. We got through a disc and a 1/2 before the conensus was to yank it and put on something else.

But while the magic lasts, Al Pitrelli's "les paul into a marshall" works pretty darn well :thu:

...and you know? The playing in TSO is great, but man do I hate the singers they get :facepalm:

• Members

True. Last weekend I was driving from Abingdon, VA to Gatlinburg, TN. The dude driving had the TSO 3-CD boxset in his car. We got through a disc and a 1/2 before the conensus was to yank it and put on something else.

But while the magic lasts, Al Pitrelli's "les paul into a marshall" works pretty darn well
:thu:

...and you know? The playing in TSO is great, but man do I hate the singers they get
:facepalm:

The guitar tones/playing are spectacular, the only reason why I haven't started clawing at my ears.

The singers should all be shot and killed.

• Members

We had to suffer with 5 different versions of "The Little Drummer Boy" played continually all day. The only thing that could have been worse would have been a mixture of "The Little Drummer Boy" and Nancy Sinatra's "The Boots are made for Walking". Right now, if I hear either of those two songs I will refuse to be responsible for my actions.

One of these days these boots are gonna 'rub a bum bum' all over you!

• Members

I played in a TSO tribute for 6 yrs (my avatar is a stage shot). the guitar playing, and the keyboard stuff is orgasmic. The singing is great too, but I'm still glad I quit the band. Too much effin XMas music, and we didn't do enough of the Beethoven album.

• Members

dude those guys are from ny theyre {censored}in nasty at guitar theyre all experts at what they do, {censored} i saw them like a week ago or so and they had steven tyler guest spot for a buncha songs...

then again they go big when theyre home in ny not sure if they do that everywhere :/

Archived