Been here since 10am b/c I got drunk last night and called my wife a dumb Pollock

Tommy Horrible

• Members
:facepalm:

Now I'm locked up in in the computer room because whe doesn't want to see me, and she won't let me apologize to her.
:facepalm:

Good lord I'm bored.

What did you call her a dumb Polack for?

Did she lose the recipe for ice cubes?
Did she chip her teeth using her vibrator?
Did she try to change a light bulb by spinning the house?
Did she try to use whiteout on the computer screen when she made a typing mistake?
Did she tell the helicopter pilot to turn off the fan because she was cold?
When she locked her keys in the car, did she try using a coat hanger to get your child out?
Did she study for her urine test?
Did she sell your water skis because she said she couldn't find a lake anywhere with a hill in it?
Is it because the only time she sucks cock, she spits out feathers?
Did she put ice in your condom to keep the swelling down?

:lol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some people with book-smarts are just clueless about most daily-life situations, no matter how many different ways you try to explain it to them. It's just the way they think, and most times, they have to be tolerated in such a situation, as they refuse to relinquish mentally.

Didn't you find this out while dating her?!

Here's what you do...
You kill yourself and leave her a note of apology. That'll show her; she'll feel sorry for you. :thu:

• Members

I just don't understand the "my wife doesn't let me" mentality.

I mean, I don't know how it gets to that stage. Maybe I'm too controlling, I don't know, but I never asked permission from a girlfriend for anything.

(And I'm not a macho wife-beater or anything like that.) :freak:

Maybe years and years of putting up with a woman can erode a man's will. I guess we'll all find out one day. :p

• Members

sounds like there is more then just name calling to this occurrence. She sounds kinda fickle. I mean all that over name calling....damn.

Ive called a girl the C word once. I got seriously lucky since we were both trashed out of our minds and she didnt remember a thing in the morning.

Archived