OT: Came across this on youtube...

SoCalMX70

• Members

He should team up with those guys who play the worst song in the world:

1BgNhR9oisM

I actually find his drumming fairly cool though, not nearly as irritating as those twats in that video.

Gotta give props to people who take things that far, but it doesn't mean it's fun to listen to.

I think the guy playing drums probably knows what he's doing is just some silly drum exercise and isn't exactly musical in itself. I love his attitude.

• Members

I actually find his drumming fairly cool though, not nearly as irritating as those twats in that video.

Gotta give props to people who take things that far, but it doesn't mean it's fun to listen to.

I think the guy playing drums probably knows what he's doing is just some silly drum exercise and isn't exactly musical in itself. I love his attitude.

Yeah those dudes in the video suck. They have good studio recordings but that's easy to do. A lot of those prog metal bands actually suck bad live. You realize they aren't being technical they are just playing random off time {censored} to sound technical. It's not music to me. It sounds like people who dont know how to play guitar.

• Members

Sure its a tad stupid.. its like a shredder guitar player...shredding for the sake of shredding. I think the guys timing over all was fantastic. Listen to the rest of the kit and not the "lookie what I kin do on the bass drums"

It sounds better with a standard double bass pedal though. Much better. Shredding isn't the same thing to me. Because this pedal he is using doesn't take a hell of a lot of talent. You have to learn how to shred.

Double bass just sounds so much cooler. I don't like when it sounds that fast anyway. It starts becoming more noise than a beat.

Archived