XBOX 360 vs PLAYSTATION 3 END ALL THREAD!!!!!!1

Chrisjd

• Members
Ya know, I saw that vid (or at least one very similar to it) a year or two ago when the PS3 came out. Not once do they ever actually show the system itself.

It's probably just a box, that is their mother's house, and they {censored}ing love the PS3.
:mad:

:lol: thats Exactly what i was thinkin

• Members

what's really interesting is how RIGHT the dude is. Since this video was shot, HD-DVD won the high def dvd battle, nobody is buying the PS3, Sony has now stopped making the system, and these two dudes get so much {censored} that they make Kid Rock look like an amateur.

• Members

what's really interesting is how RIGHT the dude is. Since this video was shot, HD-DVD won the high def dvd battle, nobody is buying the PS3, Sony has now stopped making the system, and these two dudes get so much {censored} that they make Kid Rock look like an amateur.

This. I heard that they stopped producing the Ps3 as they overheat and can catch fire with some systems. What the hell are the PS3 fans doing telling us the xbox 360 is {censored} for overheating when their system does the same thing?

[YOUTUBE]ii2orq2rvhM[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Notice how they never once showed that there was an actual PS3 inside that box? Do you think that might be because there wasn't one? :idea:

Yeah, I know that this was mentioned, but I'm saying it again. Obviously, there was no PS3 in that box. It's not even a maybe.

• Members
Notice how they never once showed that there was an actual PS3 inside that box? Do you think that might be because there wasn't one?
:idea:

Yeah, I know that this was mentioned, but I'm saying it again. Obviously, there was no PS3 in that box. It's not even a maybe.

you're probably right haha/

"XBOX FANS UNITE!"

Archived