Kinglake- a whole mountain up in flames

petejt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just to clarify, the guy they caught and charged is accused of lighting one of the fires which killed 21 people. Around 300 people have been confirmed dead so far, 1800 homes lost, and an estimated 1 million animals killed. Last time I heard 100 million dollars has so far been raised to help the victoms. Pink (the singer) alone donated $250,000. There has been a thick haze of smoke covering melbourne for over a week.

• Members
Just to clarify, the guy they caught and charged is accused of lighting one of the fires which killed 21 people. Around 300 people have been confirmed dead so far, 1800 homes lost, and an estimated 1 million animals killed. Last time I heard 100 million dollars has so far been raised to help the victoms. Pink (the singer) alone donated $250,000. There has been a thick haze of smoke covering melbourne for over a week.

They deserve the death penalty. {censored}ing cunts. :mad:
I could see the smoke all the way from frankston, which isnt even close to the bushfire areas :freak:

• Members

good on pink! that's great!

Archived