OT: Why does everyone hate Trivium?

Crunchtime

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suck it. Go listen to Trivium, or whatever the latest mallcore flavor of the month. Bitch.

Dude, go {censored} yourself. Trivium isn't my favorite band (nowhere close actually), but give some respect where respect is due. They kick the ass out of most metalcore bands. This genre may be hated, but it should at least get some respect, especially from {censored}heads like you who will never be famous.

• Members

Haven't you heard? A crooked hat means youre a gay poser.

:eek:

oh {censored}!

i better put on some {censored}ing megadeth so i can be "real" metalhead.

i should also acid wash my jeans!

and suck the dicks of all those who wish to endorse me.

even if their gear sucks as much cock as i do.

• Members

Dude, go {censored} yourself. Trivium isn't my favorite band (nowhere close actually), but give some respect where respect is due. They kick the ass out of most metalcore bands. This genre may be hated, but it should at least get some respect, especially from {censored}heads like you who will never be famous.

If playing music that YOU like makes me famous, then, no thanks I will stay anonymous. Rather keep my integrity. {censored} stick. You've been assklownd cum guzzler.

• Members

What's so bad about being Metallica posers? Everyone whines Metallica does not sound like they did 20 years ago. They probably never will again. If some band can bring that stuff back, I think it's a good thing.

I'd rather hear Metallica play something different to what they did 20 years ago, then hear another band today ripping off what Metallica played 20 years ago.

• Members

I kinda like trivium they arn't my favorite but they are still good. I know they rip off metallica but who cares? Stevie Ray Vaughn stole most of Albert Kings riffs. Every band you listen to has influences from other bands that you can hear in their playing. I think trivium is pretty good better then most of the other mainstream bands.

• Members

I think it's funny that they think they're the new Metallica.

Their riffs are {censored}ing gay, the vocal breakdowns are not thrash and I'm not into their solos.

how can you claim all these things if it is just a matter of opinion?

not defending the band by any stretch, the only thing i like about them is their tone on the new album.

but still, you are basing things that you make sound like facts off of opinion.

how does one do such a thing and not feel like a hypocrite.

all of this {censored} is subjective.

listen to what you like, and everyone else should do the same.

flaming someone on the internet for their interests is retarded.

now if someone flames YOU, then mother{censored}er it's on like donkey kong.

:evil:

• Members

i think they spent too much time learning to sweep, and not enough time learning to write good songs:idk:

the world already has one metallica. we don't need a young, {censored}tier version of them:thu:

Exactly, especially one that can't write anywhere near as good as Metallica used to.

I would say Trivium couldn't even put out a Reload.

Archived