Deputy goes in with the takedown. Has a unique ground game. Poor teen has no chance

murdock

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i have a small story with some policemen, hehehheh, but i don't know if i should tell, you might call me a douche if i do, or if i don't, i don't know, i think i was way out of hand at the time, but they were too.

i have never seen the police so scared in my life.hehehheh

• Members
woweee
:eek:
wonder what the lead-up to that could possibly be
:confused:

officer: we need you to remove your shoes.

girl: *sucks teeth* please, who is u?!?! you aint my daddy. *takes shoes off and shoe hits the cop*

officer: Hey *rushes over* get on the ground! get on the ground and shut your mouth! :mad: only speak when told too!!!! :mad:

• Members

Well if that was anyone else becides the police beating her, they would be locked up for a while. So the cop had no right, he shoulda just slammed the cell door on her.

Or taken the damn shoes she kicked. The psychological torture of detaching a woman from her shoes should be strong enough, and a lot less risky than gang-beating a defenseless young girl on camera...

• Members
Well if that was anyone else becides the police beating her, they would be locked up for a while. So the cop had no right, he shoulda just slammed the cell door on her.

if it had been anyone else but the cop, yeah, but it's a cop. you don't make threatening movements to a cop without accepting that there might be bad consequences IMO.

last part is still true though, i just think people have a lotta issues with the police that should be cured via beat down :cop:

• Members
if it had been anyone else but the cop, yeah, but it's a cop. you don't make threatening movements to a cop without accepting that there might be bad consequences IMO.

last part is still true though, i just think people have a lotta issues with the police that should be cured via beat down
:cop:

So you dont think the cop over reacted?

I lold pretty {censored}in hard at the beating btw.

• Members

:cop:

i am telling you right now that it only depends where you are at the time, i am telling you i almost made 3 of those jerks pee themselves, hehehheheh

• Members
Twice.
:o

Anyone else notice that they started her off by grabbing her and ramming her head into the wall? Like, from across the room?

And then he comes back in to check the corner he slammed her face into ... probably to make sure there wasn't any blood.

Should have checked the other corner for a camera.

Archived