OT. Why the hate for KsE fan?

Joe Neal

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yo dawg, i hear you like to sell broken amps, so we put a broken amp in yo amp, so you can lie and sell it while you lie and sell it

ok that wasn't funny, i'm sorry
:facepalm:

I lulzed. your STFU one was epic though! In fact, I might sig it.

• Members

God
Vicious1080
you must have been {censored}ing punched in the face several times every day since you were 6 from your dad. I explained what happened a million times but you chose to just quote the stuff that I already cleared up.

I actually lold at this.

• Members
donkeys can punch?

donkey_punch.png

none of you have any idea the disgusting {censored}ed up {censored} that i found will googling this and id keep it that way if i were you. so just be thankful i found this. if you have no idea what im talking about than good, just laugh at the pic. :facepalm:

• Members
donkey_punch.png

none of you have any idea the disgusting {censored}ed up {censored} that i found will googling this and id keep it that way if i were you. so just be thankful i found this. if you have no idea what im talking about than good, just laugh at the pic.

holy {censored} i'm rolling here:lol::lol:

• Members
This is the most sigworthy thread I have ever seen! And I noticed the lack of Brendan O , I must wonder why,,,,,,,,

he laid down the gospel on page 1.

Look, we all give each other {censored} here, but in this case, he really IS worth hating. Like, the mods had to make a stickey thread about him and everything. Fact is, he's a dick, we know it, and he gets off on it. Like, furiously jacking off with two or three fingers, while the rest work his ball, and the other hand clicks on the oh-so orgasmic hate.

We think he's a grade-a punter, and he's willing to oblige. It's sort of like an S&M relationship, and he's the bottom. But what he doesn't know is, we actually DO hate him, and we'll never love him, even if we CAN fit our arm all the way up to the elbow in his ass.

he doesn't need to contribute any more. :D

• Members
This is the most sigworthy thread I have ever seen! And I noticed the lack of Brendan O , I must wonder why,,,,,,,,

he's one of the sacred cows of this forum :idk: he has more important {censored} to do, like teaching autistic kids how to make macaroni dolls. :)

BrandonO is a good guy :thu:

• Members

hahahah me too

shut the {censored} up. bitch.

seriously.

• Members
donkey_punch.png

none of you have any idea the disgusting {censored}ed up {censored} that i found will googling this and id keep it that way if i were you. so just be thankful i found this. if you have no idea what im talking about than good, just laugh at the pic.

this is {censored}ing awesome.

Archived