Joe Neal

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ya... thanks for that

Your welcome :wave:

Sinse your so interested and new to the subject:

The purported practice involves the penetrating partner punching the receiving partner in the back of the head or neck (what is known in boxing as a rabbit punch, after a technique to kill rabbits) allegedly causing the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up and increase the pleasure of the penetrating partner. When used, the donkey punch is almost exclusively executed during or just before the orgasm of the penetrating partner.

Donkey_punch.jpg

:facepalm:

• Members

he actually said the n word?

yes I did and it was stupid to say it but I didn't say it against black people, I didn't call anyone it, just said the word. Im a KsE fan, how could I hate black people...

• Members
yes. someone said "that's rude" and what they were referring to wasn't rude at all. so I said "that's not rude calling some a *n word* is rude"

If i were you I'd look up the thread and post it just to be on the safe side.

but whatever....

funny-pictures-cat-dances-like-nobody-is

• Members

yes. someone said "that's rude" and what they were referring to wasn't rude at all. so I said "that's not rude calling some a *n word* is rude"

If you're white, the only time you can use that word is if some black guy comes up behind you, hits you on the back the head several time with a brick, steals your wallet and runs off. Then it's ok to say "stop that ....". - Chris Rock

• Members

If you're white, the only time you can use that word is if some black guy comes up behind you, hits you on the back the head several time with a brick, steals your wallet and runs off. Then it's ok to say "stop that ....". - Chris Rock

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Members

I was kinda sad at first because Obama has some bad morals IMO which im not gonna get into, but then again economy wise, hes gonna help out you guys in the USA ALOTTTTTT. But then again, he's willing to allow girls to kill there babies.

Archived