My bands last show (last night) (with video)

Guiary

• Members

Alright,

I was hesitant on posting these videos cause I know we've played better before (my leads were sloppy {censored}!) but this is our first show as a full band since the sudden line up change made two weeks ago (new drummer and old drummer moved to vocals).

Out of the 3 videos only 2 have vocals.

Please be gentle with the responses, or be as harsh as possible... it's your chance to play god!

Anyway enjoy and I'd love to hear what you guys think!

[YOUTUBE]m0wqR9CJmjs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NM-cpLUoz28[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qPjWVP06LDk[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks,

Gary

PS the song names are just what we're calling them for ourselves to know what song is what... and the camera view seems to be just of my right arm :facepalm:

• Members

Ya I expected the video to sound much much worse and as far as it goes for the singer he still needs practice for sure. It's only been about 6-8 days of actual singing. After a couple months of practice I'm sure he'll step it up.

Thanks for watching

• Members

Ya I expected the video to sound much much worse and as far as it goes for the singer he still needs practice for sure. It's only been about 6-8 days of actual singing. After a couple months of practice I'm sure he'll step it up.

Thanks for watching

Ya. Our singer has gotten much better since he started with us. Cept now he has to tackle the duties of rhythm guitar.

• Members

dude, there's no hope for that ""singer"" holy mother {censored}ing crap does he suck. I'm serious NO HOPE

the band sounds good though

If you can tolerate it, we're playing again next Thursday at the same venue (in Abbotsford).

Hopefully next week's video (if there is one) will consist of better playing (my part especially too many {censored}ing missed notes and unclear lead work), better video positioning, and yes I'll ride my singer in hopes to get things in key and learning how to fade off when singing.

I still think there is hope for him, but if things don't improve within 2 months then... well... ummm ya

• Members

Sounds good man. Like the tonez and playing. Singer to me isn't any worse than I've heard many a time. He'll do in a pinch eh? Somebody's been work'n out. Show off!:lol: I just got back from the gym. Slammed my P/W drink, sat down, and am watching Guns Guiary ravage a guitar.

I hear women screaming in the background.:thu: How was the scenery?

• Members
Sounds good man. Like the tonez and playing. Singer to me isn't any worse than I've heard many a time. He'll do in a pinch eh? Somebody's been work'n out. Show off!
:lol:
I just got back from the gym. Slammed my P/W drink, sat down, and am watching Guns Guiary ravage a guitar.

I hear women screaming in the background.
:thu:
How was the scenery?

The scenery was pretty decent since it was at a university. Especially on chicky who was talking to me about environmental issues after the show, but all I was thinking about was how'd she look topless. I'm such a pig headed asshole.

Going completely shirtless on my part would've been a dick thing to do IMO, but next show I might do it lol :facepalm:
So the tone was alright? I was listening to it again and I think my mids may have been a little to high, but I like my mids:confused:

• Members
The scenery was pretty decent since it was at a university. Especially on chicky who was talking to me about environmental issues after the show, but all I was thinking about was how'd she look topless. I'm such a pig headed asshole.

Going completely shirtless on my part would've been a dick thing to do IMO, but next show I might do it lol
:facepalm:
So the tone was alright? I was listening to it again and I think my mids may have been a little to high, but I like my mids:confused:

I liked the thickness of the mids you were getting and overall it was a damn good live tone. Sloppy or not man give it hell! I thought it came off rock'n. What cab were you using out of your sig?

Big Bottomed girls make the rock roll man. I luv's the chicky's. Could you imagine no chicky's after the gig? She-ot! Got to have em'!

• Members

The cabs I was using were the 5150 slant cabs with G12K-100 x G12T-100's, which included the upgrades of replacing the back board to a 13 ply russian birch (was particle board) and caulking around the baffle board.

Oh and of course FJA modded 5150.

Toneranger24's gear was the Spider Valve head and two Traynor YSC412's (front loaded V30's)

• Members

The cabs I was using were the 5150 slant cabs with G12K-100 x G12T-100's, which included the upgrades of replacing the back board to a 13 ply russian birch (was particle board) and caulking around the baffle board.

Oh and of course FJA modded 5150.

Toneranger24's gear was the Spider Valve head and two Traynor YSC412's (front loaded V30's)

I was wondering if you were using the GT-100/K100 cabs. I like v30's but I think I'm going to get an Avatar(412) loaded with K100's. Great lows, rolled off highs and good mids. What's not to like?:idk:

My DSL is with Jerry right now. Can't wait to get it back!:thu:

Archived