jesus = zombie thread?

White Falcon

• Members

"Highly offensive" is a subjective thing. You can change your point of view on that or grow some skin.

Regardless of what you believe, that thread was ridiculously offensive. Doesn't bug me any, but to post something like that on Easter weekend is completely disrespectful, and I can see why it was closed.

• Members

Regardless of what you believe, that thread was ridiculously offensive. Doesn't bug me any, but to post something like that on Easter weekend is completely disrespectful, and I can see why it was closed.

Okay, didn't really check that thread out. Could be offensive. But still, it's the interwebz, it's not like you die. And getting your feelings hurt from a thread on a forum is pretty pethatic.

• Members

Okay, didn't really check that thread out. Could be offensive. But still, it's the interwebz, it's not like you die. And getting your feelings hurt from a thread on a forum is pretty pethatic.

Like I said, didn't hurt my feelings any. I even chuckled a little bit. But it's not about thick skin, if you can't understand why a Christian would be offended by that, than you're just completely oblivious(no offense :cop:).

• Members

True, but over time I've found on the net that many people are completely okay with offensive stuff as long as they agree with it and unless they are being offended, themselves. :D

• Members

I didn't see the thread either...but I can only be reminded of Job. God tests are faith in many ways...some we may not even realize. I don't know if Jesus knew the internet was coming back then or not, but it's probably not much different. Is being stoned, jeered, ran out of town offensive? Jesus died on the cross, fairly offensive....yet his followers are upset over a picture or some words? Blasphemy? Hmmph.

Having said that...Humans are just mean mf'ers that's for sure.

• Moderators

To insult anyone's religion, in my opinion, is just a {censored}dick thing to do. I don't care if it's Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Buddhism, Hindu, etc, it's simply ignorant. The people with those beliefs hold them very near and dear to thier hearts.

Frankly, it's one of the more disturbing things I find to be "acceptable" on the internet. If you wish to discuss religion, intelligently, than by all means, knock yourselves out. We have a thread for that here and an entire forum (poli) where it is welcomed. To just try to take the piss out of someones belief system? Lame ass.

This isn't coming from a religious man. At best, I'm agnostic. I am not sure if there is a god, but if there is, I don't like him very much. I have, however, seen some amazing people who had an amazingrelation ship with their god. That being said, if you (no one in particular) don't understand why it's a {censored}ty thing to do, maybe the HCAF isn't for you (take that as a hint)?

As a mod, the funny/ironic/sad thing for me to see is the people who tell others to "get a thicker skin" and it's "just the interwebz" are the first asses in line to throw a holy fit when their thread gets closed or one of their asshat pals gets the hammer. The butt hurt contained in their whines are off the charts. I guess it's ok to offend others as long as their delicate sensibilities aren't being offended.

It's Easter weekend. If you can't control your douche bag bone, post somewhere else.

Archived