OT::US is ripe for recruiting by extremists

syscrusher

• Members

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

- wow, so i am extremist b/c i think people should actually follow the law in becoming a citizen. it is a nice move to lump me in with the KKK. thanks feds.

I don't see that in the article and I've read it 3 times.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOOOOOO

AP Rueters with a storyline about extremists on the day of tea parties, what a surprise :rolleyes:

Where are the stories of the LEFT wing KOOKS like in Seattle and G20 recently? Where are those stories by AP/Rueters? Theres kooks ob both sides but the media focuses on the right alot these days

And some of you dont think theres a bias in newsmedia and JOURNALISM and REPORTING these days, wow

:facepalm:

• Members
Dude, learn to read. That article didn't say {censored} about if you support a single topic like pro-life or small goverment your a terrorist

It said, right wing extremist groups(read KKK, Neo Nazi) are using issues like gun control, the bad economy, having the first black president to recruit members new members.

Read my quoted article with the link attached...You are wrong...supporting a single topic, based on this article, and you are a right-wing extremist who is a threat to national security. It is printed there in black and white...there is no other way to interpret this...

To be honest...it's quite insulting...my ancestors have DIED fighting to defend our constitution, and now anyone who supports what they died for is a right-wing extremist...GTFO of here! :mad:

• Members
pretty much the same thing:
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94803

The bold part alone encompasses ~50% of Americans...

Jesus {censored}ing christ you are retarded.
VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE.

50% of the population is violent over these issues?

Jesus {censored}ing christ, its seriously unbelievable how you're picking and choosing here. You even {censored}ing bolded the word violence. :facepalm:

• Members
WOW SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOOOOOO

AP Rueters with a storyline about extremists on the day of tea parties, what a surprise
:rolleyes:

Where are the stories of the LEFT wing KOOKS like in Seattle and G20 recently? Where are those stories by AP/Rueters? Theres kooks ob both sides but the media focuses on the right alot these days

And some of you dont think theres a bias in newsmedia and JOURNALISM and REPORTING these days, wow

Crazy isn't it? You won't ever hear of that extremism...no freaking way :thu: But this will be pushed by all major news outlets, guaranteed :thu:

• Members

Dude, learn to read. That article didn't say {censored} about if you support a single topic like pro-life or small goverment your a terrorist

It said, right wing extremist groups(read KKK, Neo Nazi) are using issues like gun control, the bad economy, having the first black president to recruit members new members.

read the federal report.

• Members
Jesus {censored}ing christ you are retarded.

VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE.

50% of the population is violent over these issues?

Jesus {censored}ing christ, its seriously unbelievable how you're picking and choosing here. You even {censored}ing bolded the word violence.

Dude, i'm not picking and choosing. Read the rest of the bolded part!!! "possibility of violence by unnamed 'right-wing extremists' who support [the constitution]"...they are saying, that people who support the constitution are a threat for VIOLENCE...which is ridiculous...If you can't understand how that's insulting...then I'm sorry, and reading comprehension must not be your forte :idk:

• Members
:rolleyes:
All I can say is, if you label me as such, don't be surprised when our rights start getting taken away and this EXTREMELY well armed populace decides to run your ass out of town
:thu:

From the report:

This product is one of a series of intelligence published by the Extremism & Radicalization Branch to facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of violent radicalization in the United States.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Well, I'll be damned. They are talking about you.

• Members

Gotcha. I was refering to the yahoo one. Didn't see the washinton post article.

read the federal report and not just the yahoo, washington post, etc... article. it a crock of {censored}. it should make you pretty mad, and if it does, you are probably an extremist.

• Members
Crazy isn't it? You won't ever hear of that extremism...no freaking way
But this will be pushed by all major news outlets, guaranteed

The day of the tea parties this is released - well coordinated? make them look like loons? amazing

The media should report ALL sides of a story but they dont, they lean in a certain direction for sure - anyone whos thinks there is no agenda needs a reality check. Check the major newspapers as well, what political direction do they lean? :poke:

:idea:

• Members

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

Ok, what this means is not that if you oppose big goverment or abortion you are terrorist, it means some extremist groups, and lone wolf terrorist individuals may focus on only one issuee.

The above quote would only aply to you if you are a terrorist. I.E, the one off crazy {censored}ers who gun down doctors at abortion clinics.

• Members

So where the {censored} were you guys when the Patriot Act deemed anyone breaking the law a terrorist?

True. Just being hypothetical here but: Wouldn't it be crazy if all the rednecks who were in staunch support of the Patriot act had Obama use it against them to hunt them all down and lock them up over abortion and states right issues?

• Members

Ok, what this means is not that if you oppose big goverment or abortion you are terrorist, it means some extremist groups, and lone wolf terrorist individuals may focus on only one issuee.

The above quote would only aply to you if you are a terrorist. I.E, the one off crazy {censored}ers who gun down doctors at abortion clinics.

it means exactly what it says.

Archived