OT::US is ripe for recruiting by extremists

syscrusher

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought you meant Somalis. A bunch of teenage/20-something Somali-Americans have been popping up in Somalia fighting the Nigerians or Ethiopians. I forget which right now and I don't feel like looking it up.

• Members

Right Wing extremists would KKK, Neo Nazi types.

Left Wing extremists would be your WTO rioters in Seatle a few years ago.

go read what the report says. you are a right wing extremist if you support any single topic, like pro life, or think the federal government is too large and powerful.

what a crock of {censored}.

• Members

go read what the report says. you are a right wing extremist if you support any single topic, like pro life, or think the federal government is too large and powerful.

Going to right now. I just was just going off my base knowledge of American Extremist and Terrorist Groups.

• Members

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

- wow, so i am extremist b/c i think people should actually follow the law in becoming a citizen. it is a nice move to lump me in with the KKK. thanks feds.

• Members

Just read the whole thing twice, and I don't see anything like this...

• Members
people who actually support the constitution of the united states of america. how dare they.

unfortunately this is exactly what the article says. Anyone who believes in the constitution or any other issue on the Republican ticket is labeled a right-wing extremist...

This really fries my ass...I'm not a Republican per say (i do believe in a majority of things on the ticket though), but i DO believe in the constitution, and according to that article, I'm a right wing extremist who is a threat to the security of America...

:rolleyes: All I can say is, if you label me as such, don't be surprised when our rights start getting taken away and this EXTREMELY well armed populace decides to run your ass out of town :thu:

• Members

My little cousin told my Uncle (who came over from Italy in 1966) this the other day at Easter dinner:

"Dad, you just don't understand but it's not your fault because you are an immigrant."

I :lol:d so hard

• Members
unfortunately this is exactly what the article says. Anyone who believes in the constitution or any other issue on the Republican ticket is labeled a right-wing extremist...

This really fries my ass...I'm not a Republican per say (i do believe in a majority of things on the ticket though), but i DO believe in the constitution, and according to that article, I'm a right wing extremist who is a threat to the security of America...

:rolleyes:
All I can say is, if you label me as such, don't be surprised when our rights start getting taken away and this EXTREMELY well armed populace decides to run your ass out of town
:thu:

hellz no i am not a republican either, and it pisses me off. the feds are just too out of control. i feel the exact same way, and i think more and more american's do too.

• Members

Dude, learn to read. That article didn't say {censored} about if you support a single topic like pro-life or small goverment your a terrorist :facepalm:

It said, right wing extremist groups(read KKK, Neo Nazi) are using issues like gun control, the bad economy, having the first black president to recruit members new members.

• Members

Wow, that's pretty much the most baseless, asinine article I've ever seen. Seriously, the editor thought that was worthy of being printed? Is this a joke where some teenager made it look like a Yahoo news page like the infamous "Incubus dies in bus crash" article?

*news flash*

it ain't just this article. this is a report gathered by the department of homeland security. if you support immigration laws, you are an extremist.

• Members

Dude, learn to read. That article didn't say {censored} about if you support a single topic like pro-life or small goverment your a terrorist
:facepalm:

It said, right wing extremist groups(read KKK, Neo Nazi) are using issues like gun control, the bad economy, having the first black president to recruit members new members.

gat damn! i posted a link, and included quotes in my post.

:facepalm:

edit: it isn't this article, it is the FEDERAL REPORT, prepared by dhls

• Members

Am I reading the same {censored}ing article as you guys?

Or do I just not have butt hurt eyes?

Cuz I don't get where the {censored} you're coming up with this {censored}.

Its talking about violence, and the types of things that they're ramping up around.

If the left is in power, I'm sure right wing extremism grows a bit due to butt hurt, if the right is in power, I'm sure left wing extremism grows due to butt hurt.

Archived