NSD/NCD!!!!

MattACaster

• Members

So, multiple score this weekend.

Pack of six Warehouse speakers. 4x Lead 80s and 2x V30s.

$100

P4180110.JPG

P4180115.JPG

Not sure what I'm going to do with the V30s yet, but since I needed a cab for the Lead 80s I headed over to my local Music Go Round.

Unloaded Rivera K412T in great shape: $200

P4190121.JPG

:thu:

• Members

$200 for an unloaded Rivera 4x12, that seems like a hell of a deal! Were you planning on mixing the Lead 80 and the Veteran 30? When I had my Avatar 2x12, I loaded it with Celestion Classic Lead 80s and later I put in one WGS Veteran 30. That seemed like a good combo.

I know that James Peters recommended the British Lead/Veteran 30 combo a while back.

Also, bring the clips!!! :D

Cole

• Members

$200 for an unloaded Rivera 4x12, that seems like a hell of a deal! Were you planning on mixing the Lead 80 and the Veteran 30? When I had my Avatar 2x12, I loaded it with Celestion Classic Lead 80s and later I put in one WGS Veteran 30. That seemed like a good combo.

I know that James Peters recommended the British Lead/Veteran 30 combo a while back.

Also, bring the clips!!!
:D

Cole

I was thinking on doing straight Lead 80s in the cab since I have V30s in pretty much all my other cabs.

Of course, since I have the speakers I can sure give it a shot.

• Members

curious where you scored this stuff? Locally? from a shop or show or something? Of from elsewhere?

OR - do you have 'friends'? ;-)

great scores btw!

Cab was just at my local Music Go Round.

The WGS speakers my buddy bought with the intention of building another 4x12 (he already built one he loaded with V30s) and a 2x12 but it never happened. So he let me grab them from him.

Archived