Jean Shorts

Brain Becker

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
exactly, Ron. Guys should almost never wear shorts. And if you're wearing cargo shorts with dangly strings and {censored} that you got from A&F then shame on you even more.

Uh, no. When it's 100 degrees outside and I'm working, I put on some shorts. When I'm outside playing basketball, I put on shorts. When I go swimming, I put on shorts.

:facepalm:

• Members
Uh, no. When it's 100 degrees outside and I'm working, I put on some shorts. When I'm outside playing basketball, I put on shorts. When I go swimming, I put on shorts.

Of course! In an athletic situation it's perfectly acceptable, no doubt. Just not any other time really unless it's over 90 degrees

• Members

I survive the Texas summer in my levi jeans. Including mowing my yard, home repairs (including going in the attic), etc...

• Members

Of course! In an athletic situation it's perfectly acceptable, no doubt. Just not any other time really unless it's over 90 degrees

Still no. I wear shorts for the sheer fact that I find them more comfortable to walk around in than pants.

There is no way shape or form in which that can be wrong.

• Members

Correct. If I'm not at work in my slacks, I have Levi's on 100% of the time that I'm wearing pants.

dudes don't wear "slacks" they wear pants. :poke:

Aren't you hot wearing jeans in the summer. Damn. As soon as it hits 65 I'm pulling out the shorts.

• Members
dudes don't wear "slacks" they wear pants. :poke:

Aren't you hot wearing jeans in the summer. Damn. As soon as it hits 65 I'm pulling out the shorts.

Fine, work "pants" :poke:

Anyway, it's just because I have white chicken legs, and I tell people I wear jeans because it's cool to wear jeans. ;):lol::facepalm:

• Members

So you'd rather be a Docker wearing preppie?

NO, I never wear those. I'm in jeans 99% of the time. I thought the original thrust of this thread was based upon JEAN shorts - which are terrible IMO. If you want to wear other shorts that are not denim then by all means go for it. I just happen to really dislike the look of a man's legs, it just bothers me and I that is all I have to base my disdain upon.

Archived